• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

says you Eat, but frankly I think she's gorgeous.

who wouldn't deny helping Rarity find her big round...jewels and diamonds.

2th

Banned
ahoyhoy said:
I don't know why I insist on doing these cautionary tales, but I guess the drama from the past week motivated this one more than anything:

UxCIA.gif

i think this gif rivals some of Foresters E3 ones.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Someone find me a good Pinkie cosplay and I might change my attitude about human ponies! Maybe!

G-Fex

DAMN! That pinkie is cute as hell.

And Applejack is delicious too.

So far it seems AJ wins the lead as best girl to be cosplayed.

Jintor said:
Pic of the day

tumblr_lskd9xv9sW1qj6gf8o1_500.png

I'm a fan of this Pinkie. Can't find nothing else on her though.

I love Kalasnacks's Rarity but I gotta agree that AJ is just consistantly cosplayed very well.

I don't think I'm ready to cosplay rank quite yet. I need to do more research.

OMG Aero

Applejack cosplay is boring because it's basically just dressing up as a cowgirl. The other characters actually require thought to be put into their costumes.

Oh and before I forget, tonight on Synchtube we are watching Unico in the Island of Magic, the sequel to last week's movie. I know a fair few people dropped out of the last stream at the start because it was boring and I'll accept that it had a terrible start, but about halfway into the movie everything started getting crazy. There was a creepy guy trying to date rape a cat girl, Unico turning his horn into a sword to fight said creepy guy, then the creepy guy turned into a dragon and Unico had to go super saiyan to stop him or something. My point is, give this movie a chance, maybe it goes as far off the deep end as the first one did.

Cheerilee

McNum said:
Ah, now I feel a little stupid. And of course, Castlevania took some of its style form Bach, I guess. Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor inspired a lot of horror music, after all.
Those notes at the start of the new Ponybeat song, apparently lifted from the middle of a Bach song, were also used at the start of Bloody Tears, debatably the most famous song in Castlevania.

Bach might have done them first, but I'd say Ponybeat was probably inspired by Castlevania since it used them in the same way.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
OMG Aero said:
Applejack cosplay is boring because it's basically just dressing up as a cowgirl. The other characters actually require thought to be put into their costumes.

Oh and before I forget, tonight on Synchtube we are watching Unico in the Island of Magic, the sequel to last week's movie. I know a fair few people dropped out of the last stream at the start because it was boring and I'll accept that it had a terrible start, but about halfway into the movie everything started getting crazy. There was a creepy guy trying to date rape a cat girl, Unico turning his horn into a sword to fight said creepy guy, then the creepy guy turned into a dragon and Unico had to go super saiyan to stop him or something. My point is, give this movie a chance, maybe it goes as far off the deep end as the first one did.
Like I said last week. This movie is more of a single story than two thrown together. And it is quite trippy at times.

So I was strolling through my local mall for a post workout meal, and I noticed posters in the middle of the mall for a My Little Pony Friendship is Magic live show that's going to go down there in a few days.

Should I?

I think I'm scared.

Alternate question:

You jelly?

OMG Aero

TouchMyBox said:
So I was strolling through my local mall for a post workout meal, and I noticed posters in the middle of the mall for a My Little Pony Friendship is Magic live show that's going to go down there in a few days.

Should I?

I think I'm scared.

Alternate question:

You jelly?
First question: Yes you should go
Alternate question: Nope

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
TouchMyBox said:

Should I?

I think I'm scared.

Alternate question:

You jelly?
Human Ponies live show or just furries?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
EatChildren said:
That human Rarity has the tits but that's it. The costume is boring and her face does nothing for me.

Human Applejack though...

images7kkj.jpg

I don't think George Takei works the way you think George Takei works...

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Professor Beef said:
I think we have killed EatChildren.

EatChildren just said that human Rarity here isn't doing anything for him.

That's fine.

THAT'S MORE FOR ME.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
pinkie_pie_by_tenori_tiger-d46wovj.jpg

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG

I think I've fallen in love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom