• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the wake of recent news, Applejack bucks one out.

CQu4t.jpg

OMG Aero

Orcastar said:
So someone's made another pretty awesome Fluttershy plushie.
Why are all the best plushies of Fluttershy? Make a Twilight or a Pinkie one, dammit!

http://i.imgur.com/0iIuT.png

Ain't she cute? But wait, there's more! Guess what happens when you pull her ear?

She sings. That's right, a Fluttershy plushie that sings "Hush now, quiet now" when you pull its ear. (turn the volume up, the video is kinda quiet).

Want one? Have fun bidding!
Why are you doing this to me? People are going to drive the price on eBay to a point I can't match.
You are making me cry Orca.

Alrighty then, I see a bunch of people throwing around "cutest" pony, but the real question is, who is the prettiest pony?

5. Rarity
4. Trixie
3. Fluttershy
2. Octavia
1. Spitfire with hair down

judhudson

Thansk for the welcome :)

Some more daaawww incoming (or in other words, more artwork from deviantart cause I don't know where else to find anything, lol)

Here's an older one but with an updated portion

And Applebloom (I love it when fans get crafty)

Oh and these three are adorable. Don't care what anyone else thinks XD

Sorry for the huge picture sizes, not sure if there is a way to resize them with the forum code.

Jenga

Banned
judhudson said:
Thansk for the welcome :)

Some more daaawww incoming (or in other words, more artwork from deviantart cause I don't know where else to find anything, lol)

oh all this shit is disturbing

judhudson

Sorry. I like it for the daww factor, but yeah, I can see what you mean when I actually think about it. Guess I'll stay away from posting things like that next time.

brian577

Banned
judhudson said:
Sorry. I like it for the daww factor, but yeah, I can see what you mean when I actually think about it. Guess I'll stay away from posting things like that next time.

Your better off not taking anything Jenga says seriously

Narag

brian577 said:
Wow, at least I could sympathize with the human pony haters, this I do not get.

Don't overthink it; everyone has differing level of tolerances for stuff and evidently this exceeds mine which is strange given the stuff I laugh at otherwise. I think it's the air of wish fulfillment that ultimately puts me off.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Narag said:
Don't overthink it; everyone has differing level of tolerances for stuff and evidently this exceeds mine which is strange given the stuff I laugh at otherwise. I think it's the air of wish fulfillment that ultimately puts me off.

Honestly, I'm more about hypocrisy really. I don't care what stuff is posted here but when the fans themselves exhibit the same hate while spouting "you don't understand! Please tolerate us!" it makes me go rage mode.

Really, it's the thing that almost made me want to leave this place and just watch the show, but then that'd be proving some hypocrites that here can get away with it.

PonyGAF sometimes need to be whipped.

Narag said:
Prade found that comic and demands credit so this is him being given credit. XOXO
Yup, this is true. I posted it too quickly before going afk and forgot to say that I got that from him in the IRC. Good catch Narag.

brian577 said:
Wow, at least I could sympathize with the human pony haters, this I do not get.
I'm not personally hating on the poster, anyone who likes the pics, or even the pictures themself. All I meant was that it's overtly strange to me. That doesn't necessarily make them, or those who like them, inherently bad. Just differing tastes.

Thinking about it some, I'd probably agree with Narag that the reason they feel off to me is most likely because they have the feelign of wish fulfillment to them - people so obsessed they are making it as if the ponies are part of their real lives. I feel the same way about self insert, mary sue type comics as well.

Oh yeah there's also the sad ponies because people died thing too.

Acerac

Banned
judhudson said:
The tastes of fans in this thread differ greatly. I wouldn't put too much weight in to what anyone who dislikes your images says.

If they seem awesome to you, please share. :)

Acerac said:
The tastes of fans in this thread differ greatly. I wouldn't put too much weight in to what anyone who dislikes your images says.

If they seem awesome to you, please share. :)
Indeed. Just because some might not like something doesn't mean everyone else has to bow to their demands as to what can and can't be posted. If you like it and think others will too, and it falls within the ToS then it's fair game imo.

AdawgDaFAB said:
I gotta agree here, something about the is just really freaky.

Have some cuteness to balance things out.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ISvAD6E7m-g/To0KiksPNKI/AAAAAAAANV4/_dHcvWVgA_8/s1600/Clipboard01.png[/MG][/QUOTE]
[B]AdaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwgDaFAB[/B]

G-Fex

STOP WITH THOSE RAISING PONIES AS CHILDREN PICTURES!

E GAD.

That's as horrible as that guy who makes the sonic chu comic.

Ponies have finally reached that point.

SMH

brian577

Banned
G-Fex said:
STOP WITH THOSE RAISING PONIES AS CHILDREN PICTURES!

E GAD.

That's as horrible as that guy who makes the sonic chu comic.

Ponies have finally reached that point.

SMH

There's that hypocrisy Ookami-kun mentioned

Acerac

Banned
Oh G-Fex. Your opinions are as consistent as your avatar.

For reference, I find those pictures a bit silly as well, but can't we all tolerate what others enjoy? I won't bitch about human ponies and stories about people raising ponies as pets, and I hope people won't complain when people post stories about psychotic ponies like Pinkamena and depressing pony stories like Pinkie's friend who gets cancer.

Tolerance. I heard it kicks ass. Perhaps we should practice it?

brian577 said:
There's that hypocrisy Ookami-kun mentioned

It's G-Fex. When season 1 ended he pretended he didn't like ponies at all. ;)

Acerac

Banned
Narag said:
He's saying it as king of ponies. The crown weighs heavily upon his troubled brow.
I remember when he tried to renounce his title. Little did he realize that being the king of ponies is a lifetime commitment.

FoxSpirit

judhudson said:
Awwww, that's really touching and heartbreaking. ;_;

Also, welcome to the herd.
Points of notice:
*Jenga is resident troll and we love him. We even made him a Pony. But be doesn't use it :'(
*Pandaman is our resident pervert. As is Cheezmo but he is banned for a homophobic comment.
*Uchip is our purist preacher. But he preached on another matter to a mod so he is also currently banned.
*G-Fex is also a pervert but has occasional fits and then can't remember if he even likes Ponies at all.

You'll find people of all shades here. One thing to learn: don't think you know people. Random fanart of various make can suddenly evoke fits from god-who-knows.

Me? I call myself the open mind, I like everything thrown my way as long as it is well made :-D
Well, except for gore stuff. Ugh.

Have fun and enjoy the stay :)

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Ookami-kun said:
Honestly, I'm more about hypocrisy really. I don't care what stuff is posted here but when the fans themselves exhibit the same hate while spouting "you don't understand! Please tolerate us!" it makes me go rage mode.

Really, it's the thing that almost made me want to leave this place and just watch the show, but then that'd be proving some hypocrites that here can get away with it.

PonyGAF sometimes need to be whipped.
Please don't over-react. It was one little post and a valid viewpoint too.

Orcastar

Ikael said:
I stand correct on the best song part. Now, however, about best animation, well... she has the best fan animation, bar none. Also, she's quite funny to boot!
Mission accomplished.

judhudson said:
Picked out an avatar. Hope no-one else has it in use...
gc4Xl.gif

FoxSpirit said:
Points of notice:
*Jenga is resident troll and we love him. We even made him a Pony. But be doesn't use it :'(
*Pandaman is our resident pervert. As is Cheezmo but he is banned for a homophobic comment.
*Uchip is our purist preacher. But he preached on another matter to a mod so he is also currently banned.
*G-Fex is also a pervert but has occasional fits and then can't remember if he even likes Ponies at all.

You'll find people of all shades here. One thing to learn: don't think you know people. Random fanart of various make can suddenly evoke fits from god-who-knows.

Me? I call myself the open mind, I like everything thrown my way as long as it is well made :-D
Well, except for gore stuff. Ugh.

Have fun and enjoy the stay :)
Great advice. Listen to this guy, he gets it.

Have some fanart because fanart is cool:

Love the artstyle in the orcastar post.

About the real photos with ponies, I dont like them, but the people who puts them here are free to do it, and with img tags if they want. I dont see them as borderline stuff so why not post them?
Those imgaes are not against the TOS so its coll posting them here, but they are just not my cup of tea. I can watch them or just pass to the next post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom