• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orcastar

McNum said:
Another vocal song? Sounds pretty nice, although not the catchiest of the Ponybeats. The intro sounds familiar, too, but I don't think it's from a pony source. Castlevania, perhaps?
Think a bit older: it's Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor. Yes, I did did have to check that from the Youtube comments, but I did know it was from a classical peace.

McNum

Orcastar said:
Think a bit older: it's Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor. Yes, I did did have to check that from the Youtube comments, but I did know it was from a classical peace.
Ah, now I feel a little stupid. And of course, Castlevania took some of its style form Bach, I guess. Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor inspired a lot of horror music, after all. And about half of all Final Fantasy end boss themes.

And now I feel the need to point out that this page has both human ponies and classical music on it. Now there's a combination you wouldn't expect. Well, a human Octavia might qualify for both, but that's cheating.

butterfly_odyssey_by_flausch_katzerl-d4c2hwl.png

G-Fex

Regulus Tera said:
Sadly for Spike, interspecies romance is still looked down upon in Ponyville.

Those ponies are terrible, Spike and the MLP crew should protest!!

That kingdom needs to get with the times.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
G-Fex, if you post anymore pictures of that human Rarity, I am not sure I can be held liable for my actions.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
That human Rarity has the tits but that's it. The costume is boring and her face does nothing for me.

Human Applejack though...

images7kkj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom