• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

dEMZil.jpg

CmaaH.jpg

Sblargh

Banned
I was thinking how the bronies thing makes watching MLP a less neurotic version of the insanity watching Lost was.
You watch, you enjoy, you go to the internet and there is this fanbase nitpicking the hell out of it; fanart is like the soft version of the crazy theories.

ThoughtsOfSpeaking said:
2 things.

1) I had no idea that their had been a remake of my little pony...the same cartoon that produced those annoying little horses that every girl in my primary/elementary school had and would try and steal the boys action figures just to give them someone to ride. I thought all those pony avatars were just Gaffers being extremely weird.

2) I think my masculinity rating dropped 50 points just for entering this thread. No disrespect, but this is weird, creepy and emasculating. But, it makes you happy so I will now leave and pretend this thread doesn't exist.

*NB: if your female, it's fine..I'm more talking about the grown adult male side of pony-gaf.

ts-facepalm-(n1295598025904).png

Says a guy with a fucking avatar of Bayoneta giving a fucking footjob to Dante.

Hey look, im ThoughtsofSpeaking and with prejudice i make my opinion without knowing shit, i am cool or what.

EDIT:
Beated, but my point still stands, you have prejudice because you dont know of something and you dont understand how can be so popular.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
ThoughtsOfSpeaking said:
2) I think my masculinity rating dropped 50 points just for entering this thread. No disrespect, but this is weird, creepy and emasculating. But, it makes you happy so I will now leave and pretend this thread doesn't exist.

If you need proof of our masculinity, you should review post 12838.

ThoughtsOfSpeaking said:
2 things.

1) I had no idea that their had been a remake of my little pony...the same cartoon that produced those annoying little horses that every girl in my primary/elementary school had and would try and steal the boys action figures just to give them someone to ride. I thought all those pony avatars were just Gaffers being extremely weird.

*NB: if your female, it's fine..I'm more talking about the grown adult male side of pony-gaf.

Juniors.
Always fucking juniors.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Come on guys.

You're all tolerant and loving of the clear haters and trolls like Jenga. Why can't you be just as nice to the people who are meeting us halfway?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I just lol'd while thinking RD might actually be best pony :D Can you imagine?

What do you think, best ponies?

ec96250ba0d21e071d00aa0d9d864fdc

That's what I thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom