• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
7L5ds.jpg

Songbird

Prodigal Son
I can't get enough of the Luna Heresy. Also if there are Space Mareines, what do the Sisters of Battle end up as? Monks with guns? Battle Brothers?

Acerac

Banned
Thnikkaman said:
I can't get enough of the Luna Heresy. Also if there are Space Mareines, what do the Sisters of Battle end up as? Monks with guns? Battle Brothers?
Needs more pony related puns.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Went to a party.

315713_101503135070813g83k.jpg

Got my Rainbow Dash on.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Ultimoo said:
space marines is such a rip off of gears of war, my god.

lol wut. The influence is there, but the basis for combat is completely different.

Neki

EatChildren said:
lol wut. The influence is there, but the basis for combat is completely different.
warhammer ripped off starcraft too, so angry. can't warhammer be original for once. copying starcraft, and then gears of war? how low can they go?

OMG Aero

Oh hey look what Carek posted on his Tumblr two weeks ago:

I think he can see the future.
DrForester said:
Know who loves to help out? Spike. But Pinkie never invited him to either of Gummy's parties.
Gummy was there while Pinkie was inviting everyone so it wasn't a surprise party and he presumably told Pinkie who to invite.
Gummy is the jerk not Pinkie.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
OMG Aero said:
Oh hey look what Carek posted on his Tumblr two weeks ago:

I think he can see the future.

Gummy was there while Pinkie was inviting everyone so it wasn't a surprise party and he presumably told Pinkie who to invite.
Gummy is the jerk not Pinkie.

Gummy wasn't with Pinkie for the 2nd party invites, and she still didn't invite him. Don't blame the poor innocent alligator.

Narag

Whoops, meant to quote EC.

anyhow space marine is awesome, it's an excellent marriage of refined gunplay & melee combat that's not as deep as better action games but still holds it's own in light of this, has fantastic production values, and it's all business.
Its a love letter to 40k fans but still enjoyable otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom