• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Applejack cosplayer likes Mountain Dew? She is my new waifu~

On1sb.jpg

vvWcX.jpg

MUY BUENO

G-Fex

Well the page got a whole lot better and just in the nick of time, I was beginning to give up hope.

Those girls are great, wonderful cosplayers.

AJ is one of the best along with Rainbow and Rarity.

Twilight is very beautiful however, I wouldn't mind her being my gf. :3

Oh fuck, it would be awesome having Twilight dressed as Celestia in the Halloween episode, and Pinkie as Gummy and vice versa.

Im really waiting that the FiM Hallowen episode is similar to the Halloween themed episodes in Community.

brian577 said:
Any chance someone could do a transparency of Rainbow Dash in this pic? I tried myself but my Photoshop skills are....lacking.
there's a source with different pictures for each character so if that's found it'd be easy to crop RD's solo picture

G-Fex

AGAIN WITH STARCRAFT II AND THEN DEMONS SOULS AND ALRJLGLSKDHFLFKSHDLFKJSDFLKJDS

IM OUT

LKSDJLJSDFLHGLJSLJAARHGHGHGHDHFLHSEHARGHHHHHHH

McNum

So, it's apparently the anniversary of the first episode of Friendship is Magic today.

And you know what that calls for? A PARTY!

On second thought, this is not that kind of party. These ponies don't want a party, they want a PAR-TAY!

Kind of fun to think that all the pony madness, all the fanart, fanfics, music remixes, fanvidoes, fangames and not to mention all the various My Little Pony sub-communities springing up all around the internet are all less than a year old still. And if all this happened in the first year, I'm looking forward to seeing what the next one brings.

Finally a word from Fluttershy. You all know what this is.

Orcastar

bEeO7.jpg

Yeah, it's pretty crazy how big a fandom the show has garnered in just one year. Here's hoping that FiM's second year is even more successful, if that's even possible.

Firehead

Right, I finally got replays on the TF2 server, so that's something...
And a reminder, the IP is: 75.102.34.139:27015 and the password is in the Steam Group!

Play on it any time you want! :D

We really need to schedule some more games, outside of the usual Saturday game. Any suggestions as to what days we should all play together?

OMG Aero

Firehead said:
Right, I finally got replays on the TF2 server, so that's something...
And a reminder, the IP is: 75.102.34.139:27015 and the password is in the Steam Group!

Play on it any time you want! :D

We really need to schedule some more games, outside of the usual Saturday game. Any suggestions as to what days we should all play together?
I've been thinking about this and I think the easiest way to schedule a game would be to just pick a day and ask people if they can and what time they can play on that day.
So how about Wednesday? That's a good midpoint between the Saturday night games.
If anyone can play on Wednesday, what time would be good for you? And instead of posting the time in your time zone or trying to do a conversion choose your location (Or the closest one to you) and submit your time on this site then post the result URL, it makes it easier for everyone.

And if you can't play on Wednesday, what day would be better?

Personally, I could start playing at any time between 5pm and 11pm BST.

McNum

I'd like to test the demo, too. I'd like to help, and I'm good at getting stuck in games. Usually in geometry as I like to poke everything, but if there's a dead end, I'll probably find it.

judhudson

Yeah, same here. It usually takes me forever to complete any sort of game due to the fact I explore every nook and cranny to see what I can manage to mess up. I don't have any official experience other than beta testing various EA/Maxis games in the past during meet and greets with the producers and company.

Realized I never really made a introduction to the thread/herd...

I do really enjoy the show, never would have watched it if it wasn't for Ponygaf. Kept seeing the images posted up when the show first started but finally had to watch one to see what all the hype was about. Can't beat the awesome design, animation, and story in each episode.

Official Pony breakdown in order of bestness

1.Rainbow Dash
2.Fluttershy
3.Pinkie Pie
4.AppleJack
5.Twilight Sparkle
6.Rarity

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Ranking AJ above the adorkable Twilight will earn you some scorn, but I applaud you for your honesty and not submitting to the AJ-Hater Bandwagon.

ahoyhoy said:
Ranking AJ above the adorkable Twilight will earn you some scorn, but I applaud you for your honesty and not submitting to the AJ-Hater Bandwagon.

I like Applejack since she is a Southern pony and well...I am from the south lol

kyubajin

I have just one question... are all the ponies female? How do they reproduce then?

Also, yeh, Fluttershy is my favourite pony so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom