• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG Aero

So since the server was all over the place yesterday, we're going to play some more TF2 on the server tonight but this time at the earlier time of 9pm BST. If that's too early for you though, don't worry since we usually play for a couple of hours.

And then later tonight more Kirby I guess?

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
6KY11.gif

ThreeSix said:
I made a 6 second video with Fluttershy lip synced to the the chorus of a rap video. Some people said they wanted it looped, but I went and just made an extended version of the song. Also there's like two minutes of Fluttershy looped at the end for those who wanted that.

EveryPony Braps Across Equestria

I really, REALLY hate this video. Like, so much. So poorly done and the ending was not epic at all.

V2Joo.gif

DrForester said:
What they hay is that thing, and why does it keep getting posted?
A number of us have been watching Kirby: Right Back At Ya in the PonyGAF synchtube and chatting about it because of that. She = Tiff / Fumu, pretty much the main support character to Kirby. Her character is pretty funny and she makes all sorts of ridiculous faces all the time.

brian577

Banned
takua108 said:
Cutie Mark Crusade demo was amazing. Can't wait for the full game.

Changing topics: how come nobody here is up in arms about that brony documentary? My only two pony web destinations are here and /r/mylittlepony, but I didn't see anything on any of them about this EqD article that got taken down about a casting call for a brony documentary. I guess it's assumed that, given the pedigree of the production company, it's going to be one of those things that makes us look like fucking antisocial nutjobs? And EqD hasn't posted anything else about it yet? Am I missing something?

New post about the Documentary
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/10/dealing-with-media-psa.html#more

McNum

So I was wondering what we were going to watch on Synchtube tomorrow, when I remembered. It's pony day tomorrow, isn't it? Season 2, Episode 3. Yay.

man.... I HATE begging, but id like your guys help a little bit...

I play a game that has a "pony alliance", its a browser mech, sci-fi, time/resource management game and im trying to get them to form a pact with us (it only helps eachother , im not trying to get a "edge" here). I proposed we form a alliance cause pony fans in general are abundant and cool people....and in the long run might be most dangerous. due to popularity and my experience here I ran y mouth a lil saying i might be able to get a lil help.... the person doing the talks asked me to do what i can....so here I am...

IF any of you guys play the game put in a good word for us....if any of you are interested ill link game in quote cause i dont wanna get banned for trying to recruit, which im not doing...(note my recruit link is NOT the one im posting in quote)...

quote for game join s3 server,blah blah blah

Narag

I'd kidnap and sell the three posters above me for that Fluttershy. I might keep the Professor around to train me in the ways of Digimon and wrasslin' though.

judhudson

Who the hell has that kind of jack... $2500 for a plush. Anyone has the email to the CEO of Hasbro so they'll know what kind of money they are missing out on from not doing plushies?

judhudson said:
Who the hell has that kind of jack... $2500 for a plush. Anyone has the email to the CEO of Hasbro so they'll know what kind of money they are missing out on from not doing plushies?

I just posted in this thread....so now im subscribed, so you fuckers gotta deal with me XD

You know what kinda money Valve could make off their crappy TF2 misc items....yet they dont offer them?? instead they offer stuff ontopic but not what wed REALLY want.

judhudson said:

I'd guess Meeru, making 3k off of Beta keys for a game, he'd be in a hurry to spend that money.

Cutie Mark Crusaders Game.

I don't know what to anymore. Some miraculous force convinced me to
kick the flowers out the window, but I'm still stuck. I don't think I've been able to do anything as Sweetie Belle yet.

Just, like, give me a single spoilered word to guide me.

How About No said:
Cutie Mark Crusaders Game.

I don't know what to anymore. Some miraculous force convinced me to
kick the flowers out the window, but I'm still stuck. I don't think I've been able to do anything as Sweetie Belle yet.

Just, like, give me a single spoilered word to guide me.
Apple

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
judhudson said:
Well, if there were thousands of this thing in every TRU, they certainly won't sell for 2500 ;)

Orcastar

And yeah, almost 2 500 bucks for that plushie is kinda insane, but it is a one-of-a-kind item. If you have the disposable income for it then I guess there are worse things you could be spending it on.

McNum

Pony day! Yay.

So it's time to not click the Season 2 thread and ignore Equestria Daily until tonight's Synchtube. I can do that. Looking forward to seeing it as this episode will show how the Slice of Life parts of Season two might be. We know they can still pull off adventure, Discord showed that.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
McNum said:
Pony day! Yay.

So it's time to not click the Season 2 thread and ignore Equestria Daily until tonight's Synchtube. I can do that. Looking forward to seeing it as this episode will show how the Slice of Life parts of Season two might be. We know they can still pull off adventure, Discord showed that.

It's a great episode, fear not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom