• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
DrForester said:
Four Legs Good, Two legs Bad!

BEraL.png

79Sig.gif

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
ZealousD said:
That heavy breathing is kinda creepy.

Watch the eyes get slightly larger/smaller and the teeth slightly grinding. Whole thing is kind of unsettling (so why did Faust approve it? HMMMMMMMMM)

Calpain

ZealousD said:
Maybe somewhat creepy, but when I first saw this episode I was very impressed they went so far as to show her rib cage during her heavy breaths. It's the attention to details in this show that help make it great.

Calpain said:
ZealousD said:
Maybe somewhat creepy, but when I first saw this episode I was very impressed they went so far as to show her rib cage during her heavy breaths. It's the attention to details in this show that help make it great.
I thought both things when I saw it. I was impressed by the animation but thought it was still a really weird scene. Plus, the whole deal of the magically moving cake. :lol

Darte

The first half of this post brought to you by the word "HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGH". Sponsors of diabetic shock based heart attacks through out the world.
[HNGGGGGGGGGH]

[/HNGGGGGGGGGH]

Bad ending to episode 2 D:

Dai101

Banned
Amibguous Cad said:
Oh no! Co-workers regressing on their pony love after the second part of the pilot and Ticket Master. I may have to bust out Suited for Success and Sonic Rainboom sooner than I thought

Why would you do that???? The easiest way to take away people mildly interested is to show them those 3 episodes.

Ellis Kim

Banned
Showing people the pilot and any of the weaker episodes is the worst thing you could do.

My personal impetus would be to show the Rarity one where she makes dresses :B But mostly because I can relate as an artist, lolz.

edit: lol omg, trying to watch the Art of Dress song w/ youtube's google transcribe is hilariously impossible:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSbXGsysAAk

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Had no idea about this animation error until someone pointed it out in the chat.

A9jUk.gif

Even after I made the .gif I had no idea.

ahoyhoy said:
Had no idea about this animation error until someone pointed it out in the chat.

http://i.imgur.com/A9jUk.gif[IMG]

Even after I made the .gif I had no idea.[/QUOTE]

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I just noticed that too.

I did not notice the error until I took the gif apart, then it was obvious.

Also why have we stopped talking about

<----- best pony. No reason? Then correct the mistake.

brian577

Banned
Void Insanity said:
I did not notice the error until I took the gif apart, then it was obvious.

Also why have we stopped talking about

<----- best pony. No reason? Then correct the mistake.

Because those arguments are bad for the fandom. They only divide us, and they get old fast.

Narag

brian577 said:
Because those arguments are bad for the fandom. They only divide us, and they get old fast.

The vitriol needs saved for CMC discussion. I don't know why Scootaloo hangs with the other two losers.

brian577

Banned
Narag said:
The vitriol needs saved for CMC discussion. I don't know why Scootaloo hangs with the other two losers.

Oh is that how it's gonna be? Fine, why does Applebloom hangout with those dimensional, underdeveloped losers? She's got way more class than that.

Amibguous Cad said:
Oh no! Co-workers regressing on their pony love after the second part of the pilot and Ticket Master. I may have to bust out Suited for Success and Sonic Rainboom sooner than I thought
Show them Green Isn't Your Color. Insane and hilarious Pinkie, socially oblivious (but she's trying so hard!) Twilight Sparkle, fantastic music in several parts, and a plot based around jealousy and keeping secrets from your friends (I'm sure we can all relate to what's going on at least once in our lives!), and Fluttershy and Rarity work out their problems on their own. The only problem I have with the episode is there's no Rainbow Dash or Applejack in it, but it's still my second favorite episode.

Even though I've never heard anyone recommend it, I think it's the best introductory episode. I've gotten three people interested in the show by showing them Green Isn't Your Color.

I'm up to episode 22 so far and I've had a lot of fun with many of the episodes. I have not settled on a favorite episode yet, but I'm pretty sure that Fluttershy is my favorite now. She is just so goddamn meek that it melts my heart when she talks lol.

The cutiemark crusaders are also cute as hell haha. Applebloom is probably my favorite of the bunch. She has got a lot of spunk.

Fake edit: I didn't like Pinky Pie that much at first, but she has really grown on me since the episode with Zecora(?). My god it is like they took all of 4chan's hilarious randomness and took out all of the horrible stuff. Pure hilarity on her part lol.

Dai101

Banned
SolarPowered said:
I'm up to episode 22 so far and I've had a lot of fun with many of the episodes. I have not settled on a favorite episode yet, but I'm pretty sure that Fluttershy is my favorite now.

GDurv.jpg

I saw the marathon episode with Rainbow Dash and Applejack. I can't blame applejack for getting pissed at all. If you've got wings and your opponent doesn't I think it is a given that you are not supposed to use it.
Zomba13 said:
Psh. Scootaloo is the worst. Applebloom and Sweetie only hang around with her to make themselves look better.
I've seen what she can do on a scooter. I bet she'd be a hell of an athlete.

SolarPowered said:
I saw the marathon episode with Rainbow Dash and Applejack. I can't blame applejack for getting pissed at all. If you've got wings and your opponent doesn't I think it is a given that you are not supposed to use it.

Oh god, you don't know what you've just started!

brian577

Banned
SolarPowered said:

It's not Dash's fault she doesn't have AJ's maturity. AJ should have been the bigger pony and should have not egged Dash on in the first place.

brian577 said:
It's not Dash's fault she doesn't have AJ's maturity. AJ should have been the bigger pony and should have not egged Dash on in the first place.
We would've never had the episode if that were the case.

see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom