• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

The issue at hand is G4 Applejack can't hold a candle to OG AJ. Turning into a dragon and pulling a chariot of midnight are pros not cons.

BY2K

Membero Americo
ZnC4Z.png

What the hell is this?

Orcastar

Pandaman said:
i just realized mlp mods for skyrim will probably happen.
Why, oh why did I get the PS3 version!?
Because my laptop is an old piece of crap

Oh well, by the time I get the PC version, there will be mods galore.

Also, that Twilight Hawke is amazing.

jump_button said:
0_o not been in for a bit love the show but some of the fan art are getting close to Sonic fan art creepy levels
Sadly it happens with every popular fandom. At least there are a bunch of really good stuff out there to off set it and the really REALLY bad stuff doesn't get posted here.

jump_button said:
0_o not been in for a bit love the show but some of the fan art are getting close to Sonic fan art creepy levels
So disgruntled and edgy fan ponies with tortured back stories are just a hop, skip and jump away? yikes...

On a positive note that human Twilight a few posts up is great, well for me, not so much for those against human ponies I guess

Link Man

Banned
Nocturnowl said:
So disgruntled and edgy fan ponies with tortured back stories are just a hop, skip and jump away? yikes...

On a positive note that human Twilight a few posts up is great, well for me, not so much for those against human ponies I guess
You've not been on Deviantart, have you?

Link Man said:
You've not been on Deviantart, have you?
I can't say I have made a Pony based search, let me just take a look...hmm, a pregnant pony, how very quaint. Now if you'll excuse me i'm going to scoop my eyeballs out with a rusty spoon so I may never witness it again.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Nocturnowl said:
I can't say I have made a Pony based search, let me just take a look...hmm, a pregnant pony, how very quaint. Now if you'll excuse me i'm going to scoop my eyeballs out with a rusty spoon so I may never witness it again.
Us cool kids browse FA with our account settings to "Mature".

None of this candy-ass DeviantArt shiznizzle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom