• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slamtastic said:
cartoons aren't animals
Lv7vN.gif

judhudson

Word of advice to Link Man,

Dunno if that's more of a general distaste for fans or if something like that is going overboard - but a heads up as you're still a junior: if you do feel the wraith of a mod's ban, it's an auto permaban for juniors I believe.

akira28

Rarity would never be with that tramp.

The Rarity pillows picture..I'm reminded of a Picasso or someone playing with the shapes a bit.

link: I don't think anyone will get banned over a picture of a pony snogging another pony, but some here would find it distasteful, and it doesn't go with the general theme. (Though it fits right in with some of the sub-themes. But we engage in those sub-themes with moderation.)

Narag

judhudson said:
Word of advice to Link Man,

Dunno if that's more of a general distaste for fans or if something like that is going overboard - but a heads up as you're still a junior: if you do feel the wraith of a mod's ban, it's an auto permaban for juniors I believe.

He's a false junior rather than someone learning the ins and outs of gaf!

Narag

I'm surprised MLP was given its own subforum there. Last I looked way back when, it was a thread consisting of "what the hell?"

Acerac

Banned
Amibguous Cad said:
Man, remember back when Panda posted something about 30 times more innocuous than this and wound up getting a mod to change the title and brought down a ton of trolling on us?

This thread has really loosened up.
This thread is now in community and therefore nobody ever reads it but us. ;)

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Amibguous Cad said:
Man, remember back when Panda posted something about 30 times more innocuous than this and wound up getting a mod to change the title and brought down a ton of trolling on us?

This thread has really loosened up.

To be fair, Panda's was put in using image tags. That was a link. Not to mention that Panda's image had hit on several other types of uncomfortable.

Either way, you guys need to cut the borderline rule 34 crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom