• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
tumblr_lm8nm0Llpf1qk6ak2o1_500.png

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Thnikkaman said:
Rob Pattinson sounds like a genuinely alright guy, so what's the big deal?
Whiny people who have beef with Twilight unable to seperate Pattinson from Edward.

Like the 13 year old girls who are in love with him, amirite?

Jintor said:
Oh my god, Rarity's parents. Hilarious. All-American parents? God, I love subversion.
I only hope they don't overdo it with that joke.

We've seen Rarity and Pinkie's parents be humorously different from them, I hope they don't make that the case for the rest.

Just watched the latest episode. Definitely the weakest of the Season 2 episodes so far. Proves that the CMC is good episode poison when they're the focus.

Link Man

Banned
Some more fanart!

First, a few new pieces from a couple of artists I've already featured:

And various other artists:

(Sorry, Ahoyhoy!)

In addition, I've noticed that judhudson and I seem to share the same niche in this community, so jud, if you'd like to come to an arrangement (say, one of us post fanart in the morning and the other at night), please let me know.

PBalfredo

Link Man said:
Some more fanart!

First, a few new pieces from a couple of artists I've already featured:

First pic

"ZOHMAHGODRAINBOWDASH!"

"AJOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHITSAPPLEJACK!

Second pic

"..."

"..."

"Applejack"

"Rarity"

Wrex

OMG Aero

So does anyone else here like long adorable comics? Because I sure as hell do and came across a great ask blog today with two of them.
The first comic is a story of why Derpy lives with Carrot Top in some fanon:

And the second comic is a story of Dinky entering the Sisterhooves Social:

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

The blog they are from is called Carrot Top's Garden and the art style is adorable as hell.

judhudson

Link Man said:
Some more fanart!

In addition, I've noticed that judhudson and I seem to share the same niche in this community, so jud, if you'd like to come to an arrangement (say, one of us post fanart in the morning and the other at night), please let me know.

You are doing a great job, man. I can't really pinpoint exactly when I browse deviantart - it usually happens when I pretty much have nothing else to do and/or when this thread manages to take a sharp curve.

UberTag

OMG Aero said:
I did have that in last weekend's Synchtube playlist but Friendship is Witchcraft ended up running over so I had to remove it.
wwvH3.png
Make a point not to skip it next weekend. It's breathtaking work. Needs to be shared with the brony masses.

OMG Aero

Rickenslacker said:
Is there a log of what gets played weekly on the Synchtube? I haven't been able to come regularly lately and you find some great stuff to warm up to before the episode, I've been listening to this for a while now.
I used to put the previous week's playlist on the second Synchtube room for people to catch up with but hardly anyone did that so I stopped doing it.
If you want, after each week's stream I could post a list of the videos we watched with links to them in this thread as a sort of log of them.

OMG Aero said:
I used to put the previous week's playlist on the second Synchtube room for people to catch up with but hardly anyone did that so I stopped doing it.
If you want, after each week's stream I could post a list of the videos we watched with links to them in this thread as a sort of log of them.
That would be nice, even for people who were in the streams. I know that afterwards I've thought of videos we saw and wanted to share them with friends but couldn't find what they were. This would be extremely useful.

OMG Aero said:
I'd like that. :D

McNum

There was a link to it at the bottom of the old layout, haven't checked if it's there on the new one. I checked it out a few times, too.

OMG Aero

Orcastar said:
Didn't we use the second room for regular Saturday synchtube a few times? Can't remember why though... Never used it otherwise.
I made the second room when we did the first stream of The Best Night Ever. Synchtube had a 50 viewer limit and for that first stream over 60 people wanted to watch so I set up a second room so everyone could watch it okay. I don't know if Synchtube has the same limit but since then we haven't had over 50 viewers at once so I never needed to use the second room again like that.
Narag said:
Convert room 2 to kirby.
That's implying that Kirby isn't important enough for the main room and that's just plain wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom