• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uchip

Banned
i will admit, this made me laugh.

Also i am trash at DOTA 2. I cant deny, i cant last hit. I basically feed. And honestly, i prefer LOL right now.

of course you do
you spent years getting that right now you're basically a noob again :p
lucky for me I went from dota to LoL, which is like "wtf LoL is easy mode"

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Generalized term, maybe fap material would be more apt. Point still stands. It's only posted to get attention. Which I guess is why you post it. It clearly gets the reaction you want.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
What kind of reaction would you want, ideally?
well the reaction expected would be on a case by case basis and sometimes you're not fishing for any specific reaction. Still i wouldn't post something i'd expect ignored for the same reason i dont maintain my own forum where i am the sole member.

Acerac

Banned
I find images like the ones panda and Cheez post amusing, if that means anything. Not everyone gets offended by such things.

Uchip

Banned
I find images like the ones panda and Cheez post amusing, if that means anything. Not everyone gets offended by such things.

offensive or not, the fact that he can just go to ponychan or whatever to discuss these things is indicative that he just wants to wear his perversion on his sleeves

Acerac

Banned
offensive or not, the fact that he can just go to ponychan or whatever to discuss these things is indicative that he just wants to wear his perversion on his sleeves

I don't want to go to ponychan; I'd like to remain here. They provide me with a steady source of comedy, and therefore I support them posting whatever pics they feel like at the moment.

Link Man

Banned
I don't want to go to ponychan; I'd like to remain here. They provide me with a steady source of comedy, and therefore I support them posting whatever pics they feel like at the moment.

Even these?

McvXx.jpg

Di9w6.jpg

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
If we can just go to Ponychan or one of the dozens of other pony sites, then why bother having a GAF thread on MLP at all?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I like how you've posted this as if it was some deduction of yours, This isn't our first rodeo and I've not tried to hide my opinion on these matters.

CHEEZMO™;33141145 said:
If we can just go to Ponychan or one of the dozens of other pony sites, then why bother having a GAF thread on MLP at all?

Because it should be expected to not have the kinds of pics on GAF that the aforementioned sites would have.

That being said, I do enjoy the pony cosplay girls, but I can completely understand if others don't like it.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Because it should be expected to not have the kinds of pics on GAF that the aforementioned sites would have.
why do you assume a site like ponychan has laxer standards on adult materials than gaf would?

edit: whats really odd is that i tend to mostly post about starcraft on pony forums. i got wires crossed somewhere down the line.

Acerac

Banned

That being said, I do enjoy the pony cosplay girls, but I can completely understand if others don't like it.

I hate the cosplay girls but I'm not gonna throw a hissy fit and say I don't even want to be associated with the thread because others enjoy them.

Acerac

Banned
And I hate dirt ponies yet I see AJ everywhere. Do I complain? Well, yes, I do.

Why the hell would you bring up Dirt ponies? Applejack is the worst of them all. It's like you're just trying to provoke others. =/

That's it. I'm done with this thread.

Uchip

Banned
CHEEZMO™;33141145 said:

I just thought Gaf had a bit more class

I like how you've posted this as if it was some deduction of yours, This isn't our first rodeo and I've not tried to hide my opinion on these matters.

lol no
theres no need for a deduction when its plain as day

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
ponychan is actually entirely SFW.

There are NSFW images (at least when I read it a couple months back) but they are usually marked with a solid black NSFW image tag.

Uchip

Banned
CHEEZMO™;33141620 said:
And there are also people who like/dont mind them.

you know as well as anyone that there are dedicated sites for pony perversion ;)
would be interesting to call a vote though

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
you know as well as anyone that there are dedicated sites for pony perversion ;)
would be interesting to call a vote though

forums aren't democracies. we post what we enjoy within the space we share until evilore or staff acting in his interest tells us what we post is unacceptable and then we stop. the best we can do is exchange not complaining for not being complained about and try to get along. as it happens, this forum also supports an ignore feature to help people who cant understand that they do not have the ability to decide what should be acceptable posting material.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
forums aren't democracies. we post what we enjoy within the space we share until evilore or staff acting in his interest tells us what we post is unacceptable and then we stop.... cant understand that they do not have the ability to decide what should be acceptable posting material.

It's amazing how many people just cant wrap their brains around this.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Wait... Applejack has been the best pony this season.
Yeah, Applejack was found on the bottom of my list last season, but she step up her game. Still not the best, but we shall see.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
^ Courage seems bang on the money for far too much of this fandom.

guys should get along, etc etc.

I wish we could, but the people trying to dictate posting policy of others based on their own opinions on subjects make it hard to L&T.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Wait... Applejack has been the best pony this season.
Yeah, Applejack was found on the bottom of my list last season, but she step up her game. Still not the best, but we shall see.

applejack has certainly improved but i think rarity is currently pony of the season. rainbow dash is the weakest tho. :\ i wish they could involve her without derailing her development every episode.

applejack still needs an art of the dress imo.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
You people get worked up too easily.

What do you mean you people?

Any chance of negotiating a compromise before people start ignoring one another?

Finals week drives everyone crazy, we'll be back to normal before Christmas.

(I hope...)

applejack has certainly improved but i think rarity is currently pony of the season. rainbow dash is the weakest tho. :\ i wish they could involve her without derailing her development every episode.

applejack still needs an art of the dress imo.

Rarity has definitely been the best so far, but I absolutely loved Twilight's breakdown in Lesson Zero so she's near the top for me.

Rarity's been consistently great, I mean the personality I can take or leave but Tabitha's voicework combined with some of the animations they give her are excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom