• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
AdawgDaFAB said:
I think 99.9% is waaaay to exaggerated.

Plus, they don't have to be humanized to be r34/sexualized. There is just as large an amount of questionable art of them as ponies as there is questionable human art for the series. I think the problem with a lot of people may be that once they have seen any kind of questionable humanized pic, they automatically associate ALL of them with said pic.

Oh I know there's probably just as much of the stuff for ponies as human ponies. But that stuff doesn't get posted here.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
CHEEZMO™ said:
How dare other people want to enjoy things I don't!

Enjoying it and plastering it on the forums for all to see when you know most people don't want to see it are two very different things.

I'd really like it if people here used their best judgment before posting things and refrained from posting deliberately inappropriate pics for the purpose of trolling. Yeah, that'd be great.

tiff

Banned
DrForester said:
Oh I know there's probably just as much of the stuff for ponies as human ponies. But that stuff doesn't get posted here.
Guess that means someone needs to even it up!

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
DrForester said:
Enjoying it and plastering it on the forums for all to see when you know most people don't want to see it are two very different things.
Yeah, I hate when all that Rule #34 gets posted on every page of this thread.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
AdawgDaFAB said:
I think 99.9% is waaaay to exaggerated.

Plus, they don't have to be humanized to be r34/sexualized. There is just as large an amount of questionable art of them as ponies as there is questionable human art for the series. I think the problem with a lot of people may be that once they have seen any kind of questionable humanized pic, they automatically associate ALL of them with said pic.
That's an easy connection to make though, considering how jarring some of the pics out there are. Obviously it's hard to see anything questionable in those CMC pics, but others that have been posted here before are not as safe.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Shamelessly stolen from Reddit.

Anyone else find it odd how the Apple family reunion just happened to coincide with the return of Nightmare moon?

hobby_by_josephaconite-d39rmed.png

Uchip said:
tbh
the only perverted pics have been ponies and not human ITT

Truth. Most human pics I've seen posted in either of these threads have been completely tame. I've seen way worse pony pics posted that flew under many people's radar.

PBalfredo

AdawgDaFAB said:
Over 1700 posts in 8 days... I got a strong feeling we are gonna need another thread before Season 2 starts.

On the subject of human pics:
These are 3 of my favorite MLP FiM related pics:

(Click for full size)
Yes, I like the CMCs.

I can't see how them being humans instead of ponies automatically means there is something intrinsically wrong with the pics, as some would try to argue. I suppose others must see things in pics that I just don't understand. All I see is unique artwork that showcases interesting interpretations of X character in Y setting.
The top picture is literally the only time I've ever seen human Applebloom drawn in anything other than the yellow shirt and overalls she has on in the other two pics (not counting the Applebloom as Solid Snake pics). Somehow Applebloom is the one character that 99% of all artists on the internet agreed on what she would look like human.

As soon as I saw that Twilight pic I knew it would get posted here. I think that is supposed to be a computer and if so then it should be Derpy in the pic. That would fit in well with our recent problems with Synchtube and TinyChat.

Two more of Speccysy's pics I liked were:

and

IDK why exactly, but the comic made me laugh way more than it probably should have. The other is just super HHHHHG.

Calpain

AdawgDaFAB said:
As soon as I saw that Twilight pic I knew it would get posted here. I think that is supposed to be a computer and if so then it should be Derpy in the pic. That would fit in well with our recent problems with Synchtube and TinyChat.
How could I pass up posting a pic of one of my favorite ponies?;) And you're right about Derpy, she fits in perfectly with derped computers.

Another of Speccysy's pics I liked was:
I remember seeing that on EqD and getting a laugh out of it as well. I think it was this pic that led me to his account.

Calpain

AdawgDaFAB said:
Speaking of the weekend, are we still having the synchtube at it's normal Sat timeslot? I remember there being doubt about it last weekend.

I'm curious about this too. Regardless of the day it is held (if it is held) I should be able to make it.
Also I was thinking, how does TF2 after the synchtube sound? It looks like a good time to play a game or two while we have a lot of PonyGAF online.

Calpain said:
I'm curious about this too. Regardless of the day it is held (if it is held) I should be able to make it.
Also I was thinking, how does TF2 after the synchtube sound? It looks like a good time to play a game or two while we have a lot of PonyGAF online.

Last Friday it seemed a lot more were playing TF2 while waiting for the Synch than after it. I could be wrong tho since I was one of the few in PonyChat who weren't playing it, lol.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Silly Luna, gravity would just keep you at whatever there is at the center of the moon. That's assuming she doesn't get crushed.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
It made sense to make this at the time, I don't know why.

R5JZo.png

It's a LocoRoco for the unaware.

Calpain

This comic. Wow, just wow. Say what you want about Rarity, but this is pretty cool (Linked for Huge):
Rarity Takes Some Time Off

Description of what is going on by the artist:
"Rarity, while not as powerful a unicorn as Twilight, possesses something far greater in skill in her ability to focus and concentrate her magic on much more nimble tasks. Using small finer points of magic, she can manipulate multiple items and tools at once while crafting her dresses, demonstrating the enormous dextrous control she has over her magic.

On a clear day, if her schedule permits it, she'll venture out at dawn to the clear plains beyond the forests outside Ponyville to practice one of her favorite stress relief hobbies. Archery is a guilty pleasure for Rarity: a thrilling activity, but not at all as barbaric a sport as some Rainbow or Applejack partake in. She considers it to be fairly similar to sewing really, only now she's using a much bigger needle and she's aiming at a small round target instead of stitches. Over the years she's become remarkable good at it, and it shows. At times she's even amazed at how simply she can "thread" arrows through one another, from great distances no less. She'll also add her own little "touch ups" to the game too, not being one to forget artistic license. In the end, she'll come back feeling just as rejuvenated as with any day at the spa center, and returns to her more or less humbler duties."

- Exploding_Guy

daffy

Banned
hahaha, that won't be the last time we see "the picture"

Lurkers and trolls alike have just saved that for future battle threads.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
tafer said:
It is quite ironic that Anonymous' motto is "We do not forget, We do not forgive" - exactly the opposite of what MLP is supposed to be about.

Please, do not pull ponies into your little wars, Anonymous.

ThreeSix said:
Just made another trailer based on GoldenEye. Nobody has done a Bond film yet with these so I hope mine did a good job for untested waters.

RainbowEye
Another very cool editing job, 36. I hope you never run out of movies to combine with ponies. :)

36: More good stuff as usual.

Anon stuff: Indeed Myke, random stuff like that have nothing to do with MLP or it's message. Being associated with things of this nature, even in joking ways like that Rainbow Salute pic, only help to further the show's negative stereotype people associate with it.

ThreeSix said:
Just made another trailer based on GoldenEye. Nobody has done a Bond film yet with these so I hope mine did a good job for untested waters.

RainbowEye

It's funny, I was JUST chatting with my Mom on Skype earlier. Had to link her to my Prisoner parody since she's the biggest Prisoner fan I know. And I was telling her about the craze of "ponyfying" movies via edited trailers and we noted that no one had done James Bond yet.

Great job, man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom