• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calpain

Hmm, it must be Rarity's time to shine this week. New picture by Moe is none other than Rarity herself:

Threesix said:
One of the better pictures of Dash I've seen. That expression is just "Hell yeah!"
Nice find! Saved.

Ellis Kim

Banned
ZealousD said:
Looking at the comments, she'd be easily employed selling plushies if she could somehow get legal permission from Hasbro.
KuGsj.gif
isn't there some legal silver lining with selling fan creations without stepping on any toes? Its why people do (and can) sell fan-crafted products all over the internet.

At least until some douche legal team finds out about it.

Frankly, I think his wife would be pretty safe to go ahead and start taking commissions, assuming she wants the workload to begin with.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
ZealousD said:
Looking at the comments, she'd be easily employed selling plushies if she could somehow get legal permission from Hasbro.
KuGsj.gif
Well, it's easier to write "ALL OF MY MONEY" on a DA comment than actually paying 60€ plus shipping costs for something that takes up to 3 whole days to create.

Ellis Kim said:
Frankly, I think his wife would be pretty safe to go ahead and start taking commissions, assuming she wants the workload to begin with.
She's taking them right now (that Pinkie is one), but she's trying to be discreet about it.

Ellis Kim

Banned
Myke Greywolf said:
Well, it's easier to write "ALL OF MY MONEY" on a DA comment than actually paying 60€ plus shipping costs for something that takes up to 3 whole days to create.
Myke, I'm pretty sure the DA crowd is very familiar with how the payment stuff works for commissions. Lots of paypal-ing (and fees).

http://ppcalc.com/

Myke Greywolf said:
She's taking them right now (that Pinkie is one), but she's trying to be discreet about it.
There's no need to be discreet about it. I'm pretty sure you can advertise yourself as doing as much, but put a cap on the number of people.

Calpain

DeadPhoenix said:
Heh, I love that! There is just something awesome about combining Gaston and ponies (or maybe it's just hilarious to see Gaston flail about).

Narag said:
I'm digging this adventurous Rarity theme.
Same here. A Rarity centered episode with her having some sort of epic adventure would be pretty cool.
I can actually kind of see an episode where Rarity is part of an elegant sport like archery fitting into the show quite nicely. It will kind of add to the moral from Dog and Pony Show that a lady can be strong by also saying a lady can also be just as active in sports as rough-and-tumble Rainbow Dash or Applejack.

McNum

*elegant snore*?

Now I'm going to wonder what that sounds like. These Celestia and Luna comics are just so adorable, though.

Firehead

Right, I'm giving away a copy of Secret of the Magic Crystals - from this video - to somepony.

Just PM me with your Steam profile to be entered (I'll be using a random number generator to choose the winner, so first PM would be number one, second person would be second, etc.)

The giveaway will be open until 9PM EST (about 2 hours).

you__re_embarrassing_me_by_thelivingmachine02-d3kmj6f.jpg

More perverse human ponies!! Human Lyra sitting like a pony. (sauce)

...seriously. Human ponies can be on topic. This is not only funny, but clever: No matter which universe you're in, Lyra can't quite figure it out.

Adelor Lyon said:

...seriously. Human ponies can be on topic. This is not only funny, but clever: No matter which universe you're in, Lyra can't quite figure it out.
B-B-B-But her backside! it's elevated. There is too much sexuality in this image for me to handle!
I Really like the art style in this image, oh and I jest about the first part and don't mean to offend those who dislike the human ponies

OMG Aero

Firehead said:
Right, I'm giving away a copy of Secret of the Magic Crystals - from this video - to somepony.

Just PM me with your Steam profile to be entered (I'll be using a random number generator to choose the winner, so first PM would be number one, second person would be second, etc.)

The giveaway will be open until 9PM EST (about 2 hours).
Is this really a giveaway or is it actually a punishment?

Hahaha, that Lyra pic is perfect. I love the "PleasePleasePLEASE don't let any see us right now" look of embarrassment on Bon-bon's face.

Neki

Adelor Lyon said:

why you gotta hate on me so much

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
AdawgDaFAB said:
Hahaha, that Lyra pic is perfect. I love the "PleasePleasePLEASE don't let any see us right now" look of embarrassment on Bon-bon's face.
As well as the "WHAT?" look on Lyra's face.

Adelor Lyon said:

Again... strangest boner.

Neki

Uchip said:
its the same reaction as a parent teasing a child to eat his vegetables
they wont want to, but one day they'll accept it :p
you're missing one thing though:
I'm more stubborn than a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom