• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
And that makes all the mane 6 as Starcraft units. And it works a lot better than you'd think. I'd love to see those modded into Starcraft, just for the fun of it, but I doubt it's possible.

changing the unit portraits and voices would be pretty easy to do actually. it could all be done from the editor for a custom map.

if you could do it like the strong colour/custom background mod, you could play normal games with it.

Suirobo makes some good art as we've been seeing the last couple of days.

VWpOQ.jpg

fnTN0.jpg

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
From the adorable, Ask-The-Crusaders tumbler.

The first thing I saw when i saw this picture was that the wrong ship is displayed on the read monitor...

or the federation has a standardized bridge structure for ships built around the same time periods.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
cheezmo has been fired for consorting with hated otter kind.

the following promotions will be handed out:

Linkman, you are now cheezmo.
Slamtastic, you are now linkman.

myke will fill in for slamtastic until we find someone new.

No raises.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
cheezmo has been fired for consorting with hated otter kind.

the following promotions will be handed out:

Linkman, you are now cheezmo.
Slamtastic, you are now linkman.

myke will fill in for slamtastic until we find someone new.

No raises.

Where the hell is the paperwork for all of these changes?

Cause it sure as hell ain't on my desk.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
now we can finally stop arguing over human ponies vs pony ponies, a compromise as been reached!

OwNsd.jpg

I wonder what her skeleton looks like.

*Regrets what is about to be asked but...*

Well, with centaurs, do thy have human bits, pony bits, or both? I have checked online and through old stories (yes, I was a book perv back in the day)...and it seems to be conflicting...to say the least.

No, I am not trying to outdo Pandaman...just asking honestly.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Thanks again to Bakphoon for the Christmas avatar! Now it's after Boxing Day, we return to our originally scheduled and badly cropped out Pinkamina.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
*Regrets what is about to be asked but...*

Well, with centaurs, do thy have human bits, pony bits, or both? I have checked online and through old stories (yes, I was a book perv back in the day)...and it seems to be conflicting...to say the least.

No, I am not trying to outdo Pandaman...just asking honestly.
i imagine it would have to be pony bits. my guess is that the part were the human pelvis would probably be is occupied by a large outgrowth of the pony sternum that would protect the curving spine between the two ribcages.

these creatures would probably not be grass eaters though... leaves perhaps.

Honestly, when I saw the original version (without all the 3D shading) I actually thought it looked pretty cute. When I see that now, I can't help but dislike the anthro skin and head. I think it's a bit much to call this creepy though.

Here's a couple of good (imho) centaur pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom