• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Guys! Guys!

https://twitter.com/#!/notch/status/151603944802623490

zDpRw.png

BWEoX.png

http://www.humblebundle.com/#stats

fQEyY.png

Notch will soon start watching Season 1.

And Twilight just because

McNum

Sweet Celestia! The Humble Brony bundle donation just hit $14,000!

Good on Notch to set up a challenge, more charity donations is a good thing, but wow. Do not challenge the ponies to a kindness contest if your intent is winning. Only do it if you intend to spread even more kindness, because this is what the ponies do best.

Cheerilee

Aj and Rarity look pissed to be there....
Only in their facial expressions, their body language doesn't match. I'd more say that they're bothered that someone would run and grab a camera, just because they felt like getting comfy with each other. Twilight and Dash on the other hand actually want to have their picture taken.

Sweet Celestia! The Humble Brony bundle donation just hit $14,000!

Good on Notch to set up a challenge, more charity donations is a good thing, but wow. Do not challenge the ponies to a kindness contest if your intent is winning. Only do it if you intend to spread even more kindness, because this is what the ponies do best.
Well, he did specify that he wanted to lose.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Some word-of-faust on ED.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/12/lauren-fausts-animation-faq.html#more

highlights:

Q: Is "Octavia" Pinkie Pie's sister?

It was never planned that they would be sisters. The color similarities, I believe, were a coincidence. I would say no, they're not sisters, but I don't know if the current show runners have other ideas.

Q: Where are Applejack's parents?

To put it bluntly, we just never figured it out. I just liked the feeling of them living with their Granny, but keeping the family dynamic tight and small. To be honest, I would like to simply say that they passed away somehow, but it's just too sad for a kids' show and I don't think it would have ever been approved. There was brief discussion of them being traveling salesponies or explorers, but since we never needed the information in an episode, nothing was ever made official. So it will have to remain a mystery until someone decides to define it.

Q: What do you think of Rule 34 applied to ponies?

It's not my thing, but I know that it comes with the territory of having your work on TV, so I'm used to it. I admit I avoid looking at it, and would rather not have it pointed out to me----- so please don't!

Q: Have you read "Cupcakes"?

No. And I'm not going to (see next question…)

She's good people.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Q: What do you think of Rule 34 applied to ponies?

It's not my thing, but I know that it comes with the territory of having your work on TV, so I'm used to it. I admit I avoid looking at it, and would rather not have it pointed out to me----- so please don't!

Why do people keep asking Faust this question over and over again? Her response isn't ever going to change.

Funny thing happened today. So I got my sister and fellow brony in the family two shirts from Welovefine. I ordered it way back on the 12th hoping it would be here by Christmas and it finally came today. Well on Christmas I told her I felt bad that I didn't really have much to give her since the order I placed hasn't arrived. Not sure if they're slow or maybe they were just bogged down for the holidays.

Well she loved the shirts, Applejack (best pony as far as she's concerned) and a Kitty Pryde (her favorite X-Man) shirt. She was actually surprised and said, "Oh wow I ordered you something from the SAME store and I've been waiting for it to arrive. I guess we both had the same idea."

Not sure if it's a usual thing, but despite the long delay, they packed in a little Pinkie+Gummy sticker, a Mane 6 + Vinyl Scratch Mini poster and a LARGE Hello Kitty/Sesame Street messenger bag that's surprisingly high quality.

He just called it "Manga Style Celestia".

And said it was inspired by pictures on PIXIV.

I wonder ifwhen FiM will hit Japan (official release/televised)...

PBalfredo

Here are the names I got so far for those entered in the Fallout 3 giveaway:

1. Slamtastic
2. Pandaman
3. Bakphoon
4. DeadPhoenix
5. Complex Shadow
6. Bufbaf
7. Link Man
8. Acerac
9. LuffyZoro
10. Professor Beef
11. Littleworm
12. N8BitMan
13. Blamite
14. Darte
15. ThreeSix
16. Burningranger
17. Amibguous Cad

If you entered but I forgot to put you on the list, let me know. I'll be drawing a name tomorrow morning. If you still want to enter, just quote the image below

v43lQ.png

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Here are the names I got so far for those entered in the Fallout 3 giveaway:

1. Slamtastic
2. Pandaman
3. Bakphoon
4. DeadPhoenix
5. Complex Shadow
6. Bufbaf
7. Link Man
8. Acerac
9. LuffyZoro
10. Professor Beef
11. Littleworm
12. N8BitMan
13. Blamite
14. Darte
15. ThreeSix
16. Burningranger
17. Amibguous Cad

If you entered but I forgot to put you on the list, let me know. I'll be drawing a name tomorrow morning. If you still want to enter, just quote the image below

http://i.imgur.com/v43lQ.png
17 to 1? I like those odds ಠ◡ಠ

Just a heads up, TeeRaiders, a site that sells a single t-shirt design for $10 but only for 72 hours has a Rainbow Dash shirt for sale. Picked up a couple for my sister and I.

d9bME.png

Isn't there another site that does something like this? I signed up for the newsletter so I wouldn't miss another good shirt deal (some of their past ones are pretty cool). I could've sworn I came across a site that did something similar.

Never mind I think it was Tee Fury

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Just a heads up, TeeRaiders, a site that sells a single t-shirt design for $10 but only for 72 hours has a Rainbow Dash shirt for sale. Picked up a couple for my sister and I.

I'm not sure about this, but a lot of the shirts offered by this artist look like she simply took art from others (mainly the show, but also a few other DA artists) and designed stuff around it.

As said, I'm not sure. It might actually be her art, but I don't think so, most of those ponies seem awfully familiar.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/dfragrance/collections/97946-my-little-pony-shirts

I'm not sure about this, but a lot of the shirts offered by this artist look like she simply took art from others (mainly the show, but also a few other DA artists) and designed stuff around it.

As said, I'm not sure. It might actually be her art, but I don't think so, most of those ponies seem awfully familiar.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/dfragrance/collections/97946-my-little-pony-shirts

The only thing I can tell is that she uses common vectors and poses. I remember hearing someone from Welovefine submitted a T-Shirt using stolen and uncredited artwork but that was taken care of. And I remember coming across the Spikebacca artwork on her page right after RoH aired

In that small chance it is stolen... Well, at least I only paid 10 bucks instead of the full 25.

PBalfredo

header.jpg

It's time to conclude the ponyGAF Fallout 3 Giveaway
The winner of the grand prize of a Steam copy of Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition is:

v2Slc.png

Acerac!
Congratulations! To claim your prize, just PM me your Steam name and the game will be gifted to you.

I highly encourage you to visit the Fallout 3 Mod thread to get the most out of your experience

Now to unveil the mystery prize. In honor of Best Pony Dragon, the mystery prize is a Steam copy of the best gold-hoarding, village-burninating, princess-kidnapping, knight-toasting, being a huge-ass dragon game out there, Hoard

KggOq.png

And the winner is...
Bs5xj.png

Bakphoon!
Congratulations! Again, to claim your prize, just PM me your Steam name and the game will be gifted to you.

You are, of course, obligated to play as the purple dragon, thrashing the countryside as if going on a birthday present-induced rampage.
Oelenl.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom