• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acerac

Banned
Thanks PBalfredo! I absolutely loved New Vegas and have been hooked on Bethesda's latest work with Skyrim so I'm sure I'll be pouring tons of time in to this one. :)

Thank you so much for your generosity. ^^

blamite

Apparently the Cutie Mark Crusader hoodies are available again. I'm kinda tempted.

http://cmchoodies.wordpress.com/

6CrZml.jpg

:O I am so buying this.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Jiayi is a magnificent person, and that is amazing.

Congrats Acerac, enjoy Fallout 3!

If I can arse myself to get a digital picture of me, I might take part in that, Bufbaf.

Cheerilee

I can accept Cheerilee as a filly in '86 because that was 25 years ago, and I can accept Celestia as a filly in '86 because she's over a thousand years old and '86 was several generations ago, but I can't accept them both at the same time. They war with each other inside my brain.

Also, how can filly Celestia be at a Nightmare Night celebration? Were ponies already afraid of infant Luna? This art makes no sense!

I can only conclude that this filly Celestia is a fake. She's either a filly unicorn dressed as our glorious leader (note the lack of wings), or she is our glorious leader magically disguising her appearance and passing herself off as a filly in order to crash cool parties.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I can accept Cheerilee as a filly in '86 because that was 25 years ago, and I can accept Celestia as a filly in '86 because she's over a thousand years old and '86 was several generations ago, but I can't accept them both at the same time. They war with each other inside my brain.

Also, how can filly Celestia be at a Nightmare Night celebration? Were ponies already afraid of infant Luna? This art makes no sense!

I can only conclude that this filly Celestia is a fake. She's either a filly unicorn dressed as our glorious leader (note the lack of wings), or she is our glorious leader magically disguising her age and passing herself off as a filly in order to crash cool parties.

Ummm...

It's Rarity....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom