• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link Man

Banned

Hey guys, Happy New Year! I just wanted to remind everyone that the FLCL marathon is today starting at 3PM EST/12PM Pacific/8PM GMT and should last between 2.5-3 hours. Get there early for a special treat (approx. 70 mins early). The marathon will be held in the PonyGAF synchtube (http://www.synchtube.com/r/PonyGAF#), so be there if you're able

Edit: Sorry, guys, this didn't pan out.

Happy new year!

What better way to celebrate the start of the new year than to watch the second episode of the awesome Phoenix Wright crossover Phoenix Wright / My Little Pony FIM - Turnabout Storm (holy crap, it's over an hour long!)?

Here's episode one if you haven't watched it yet.
Saw this last night before going out...I replayed the last mission on the original because I loved how much they captured the feeling of the games (which I must admit is a very nice thing!)

My favorite part is of course the
Edgeworth cameo...I laughed, but all the ponys looked so happy playing with him!)

Link Man

Banned
Here's an awesome gallery I stumbled upon:

http://ayzuki.deviantart.com/gallery/

octavia_by_ayzuki-d4kpx6f.jpg

Check it out!

Happy new year!

What better way to celebrate the start of the new year than to watch the second episode of the awesome Phoenix Wright crossover Phoenix Wright / My Little Pony FIM - Turnabout Storm (holy crap, it's over an hour long!)?

Here's episode one if you haven't watched it yet.

This is... much better than I expected. I would've liked beeps instead of voices, because it's so close to the games already, but the voices they have aren't terrible.

Zomba13

Real life Zomba!
yel54.png

You should do a pinkie shrug pose for your avatar.

I was going to but that'd be too much work. I was also going to crop my face out and just paste it on pinkie. I decided to go with the easiest option though because I feel lazy this year.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I feel a little bad for retiring Spike, but I can't resist peer pressure!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
That assumes that the trains are the same size as human trains.
the train relative to the ponies is larger than a real world train relative to a man, so its possible they are.

vtNnn.jpg

yeLtX.png

if we assume those ponies are all big mac sized, its a very big train.

zargle

the train relative to the ponies is larger than a real world train relative to a man, so its possible they are.

vtNnn.jpg

yeLtX.png

if we assume those ponies are all big mac sized, its a very big train.

So then, if this image is to be believed, then big mac would be something like 4 1/2 - 5 feet tall. So that train would be like 15-20 feet tall?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
that sounds about right, i remember someone working the mane6 out to be about 1.3meters tall. which i think is just over 4 feet.

its a damned big train

Cheerilee

So then, if this image is to be believed, then big mac would be something like 4 1/2 - 5 feet tall. So that train would be like 15-20 feet tall?

The pony measurement of "feet" might not be the same as our human measurement of feet. Ours was based on the mythical shoe size of Hercules, but the pony version might be based on the mythical hoof size of Ponycles.

It's still usable in the pony world, but maybe not usable in comparing their world and ours. Their trains might be bigger than ours, or their border collies might be smaller than ours.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
The pony measurement of "feet" might not be the same as our human measurement of feet. Ours was based on the mythical shoe size of Hercules, but the pony version might be based on the mythical hoof size of Ponycles.

It's still usable in the pony world, but maybe not usable in comparing their world and ours. Their trains might be bigger than ours, or their border collies might be smaller than ours.

the 1.3 meter measurement comes from the name 'pony' by assuming celestia is a full sized pony and working backwards from there.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Just coming to the realization that in less than 72 hours I'll be on a plane going to NYC to be in the same room as a bunch of grown men who watch a kids show, some of which are guaranteed to be on the Pizza Hut brony video level of fan horribleness.

I am so bringing my video camera.

Bring a stun-gun, and deodorant. Lots and lots of deodorant.

Just coming to the realization that in less than 72 hours I'll be on a plane going to NYC to be in the same room as a bunch of grown men who watch a kids show, some of which are guaranteed to be on the Pizza Hut brony video level of fan horribleness.

I am so bringing my video camera.

you're going? f u~

<3

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Not sure why I'd need a stun gun. If anything I'd give it to carek who I expect will be fending off waves of desperate fans the whole time.

PMV artists never get the hot groupie brony chicks :<

/me will also smell like a pine forest.

See if you can get Carek to draw more of those Manga portraits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom