• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
cM7pU.jpg

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Actually, forget the drawings. Tell Carek to come back to PonyGAF.

While he's visiting the chat from time to time and checks the thread sometimes I guess, I think that's not going to happen very soon :(

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
should I get an avatar more zoomed in on my face?Joking aside, I believe it's his super busy schedule.

Well yeah, I would hope Carek knows it's just a joke. We know he's busy. Well, those of us who remember when he was a regular in Ponygaf.

Maybe if I mention that if he continues dawn Rarity's path, he'll be scamming kids out of candy next, then it will obviously be a joke.

judhudson

So tempted to post in Doctor Who thread...

One critique I would give is the movement on Rarity's legs. Going for the motion blur doesn't work that well in this piece.

Epic, love it! But what IS wrong with Rarity's legs? They look like...the TARDIS has materialized thru them.

Cheerilee

Epic, love it! But what IS wrong with Rarity's legs? They look like...the TARDIS has materialized thru them.

It's a classic animation thing to suggest hyper-speed. Instead of just animating two legs and giving them enough frames and motion to match the speed you're going for, you can add extra legs to the frames and your brain is tricked into thinking the legs are moving so fast that you simply can't track the movement with your eyes.

It works in animation, but still photos break the effect. Of course, it could be that someone knows that and is doing it deliberately. Like trying to suggest that this pic is a piece of something larger.

Theonik

This is hilarious because the first time I tried drawing a pony I realized halfway through how screwed up it looked and turned it into a duck. True story.
Same story here. heh

Twilight is the cutest for me. I want use a avatar of her as a cat.
She is but rarity just has this "afraid to get wet" kind of attitude to her that just screams cat.

I said it in Tinychat too but I'll say it again. I laughed so hard at this and the speed at which you made it was impressive too.

So a http://www.gstatic.com/apps/gadgets/youtube/play.pngnew episode of Friendship is Witchcraft just went up. It's awesome. You should watch all the others in order first if you haven't though.

How did I just find out about this a couple days ago? It's really funny and well made, and there's actually good new songs! You guys should have told me about this!
This is great! I've only seen only 1 other Witchcraft is magic episode but I still enjoyed it.

judhudson

This is probably my current favorite PMV at the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0r0vumVo8s

I'll just say don't let the intro fool you.

I second this, this was way better than what I thought it was going to be. A must watch.

So a new episode of Friendship is Witchcraft just went up. It's awesome. You should watch all the others in order first if you haven't though.

How did I just find out about this a couple days ago? It's really funny and well made, and there's actually good new songs! You guys should have told me about this!

Got a minute of it and found it to be entertaining, saving it to view the whole thing later.

Also, this is spot on:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom