• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DszO2.jpg

I didn't even get the Simpsons reference initially, I just like it for the badass Nurse Redheart <3.

I wonder if we'll finally get a canon name for her in the upcoming Rainbow Dash episode.

I just finished watching the episode and I can't be the only one who instantly came to this conclusion.

Pound Cake = Bam Bam Rubble

Pumpkin Cake = Pebbles Flintstone

And knowing the show I can't be reaching too far.

brian577

Banned
Season 2 is half over. Time to name your top 6 episodes.

1. Luna Eclipsed
2. Return of Harmony Part 2
3. Sisterhooves Social
4. Sweet and Elite
5. Lesson Zero
6. Hearthwarming Eve

When did I start liking Rarity so much?

All pony related best of lists must have 6 entries.

If you insist.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
1. Sisterhooves Social
2. May The Best Pet Win
3. Return of harmony 1/2
4. Hearths Warming Eve
5. Luna Eclipsed

Poor Scoots. Wonder when - or if - they are going to elaborate more on her reasons of why she can't seem to fly

Mentioned it in the other thread, but I think it's more that she has never had reason to fly. We've seen her hover. All the Ponyville Pegasus ponies (except RD) seem to hoof it everywhere they go more than fly. Pound Cake flying is easily explained by babies having surges of magic.

And from a show perspective, Scootaloo is just adorable with the scooter, and it gives the CMC a neat mode of transportation.

All pony related best of lists must have 6 entries.

6. Return of Harmony Part 2
5. Hearth's Warming Eve
4. Secret of My Excess
3. Sweet and Elite
2. Luna Eclipsed
1. Lesson Zero

Pound Cake flying is easily explained by babies having surges of magic.

And from a show perspective, Scootaloo is just adorable with the scooter, and it gives the CMC a neat mode of transportation.

Not really, as flying is done though good old fashioned wing flapping, no magic involved.

And yeah, I hope Scoot never flies. Her unique thing is the scooter, and it would be lame to take that away. I hope we never see her fly, it would hurt her individuality as a character to just have her fly like all the others. I hope she continues down the path of traveling fast on the ground in wheeled devices.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
1. sweet and elite
2. lesson zero
3. hearth warming eve
4. luna eclipsed
5. return to harmony part 2
6. the cutie pox

blamite

1. Return of Harmony 1/2
2. Lesson Zero
3. Sweet and Elite
4. The Cutie Pox
5. Luna Eclipsed
6. Secret of my Excess

I'm a little disappointed in this season, honestly. I've posted before how I think there have been too many single character episodes, but Now that I look back, the first half of this season has probably been better than the first half of season one.

Orcastar

We're only halfway through the season? Meaning there's still another (baker's) dozen episodes of pony to look forward to? Yay!

1. Hearth's Warming Eve
  2. The Return of Harmony - Part 2
  3. Lesson Zero
  4. Sweet and Elite
  5. Secret of My Excess
  6. Luna Eclipsed

I think this calls for some human ponies.

Bakphoon

My God, Careskims is being crucified on Equestria Daily.
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/01/community-spotlight-13-john-joseco.html#comment-form

What the hell has happened to this fandom?

Thats normal everywhere.. I'm sure you could put up every famous artist in there and it won't be any different. (You dont want to know how much hate i have read that was against Sethisto and many other people from the pony and other communities)

Most of them are surely trolls though.

Edit: And still, people in the comment want a Slugbox Spotlight...

Orcastar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom