• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
It's Ego Time!

http://egophiliac.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4mtc0k (Different orientations and sizes in the zip file)

sy34G.jpg

Don't believe this has been posted before, but if it has sorry...

Anyways, new best Tumblr, Moonstuck/Woonastuck. Despite the name it has more in common with the pre-homestuck stuff from MSPA, which is probably a good thing because the actual MLP Homestuck comic is total crap.

(link starts at the last page since you have to read it backwards to get the story)
Its totes adorbes and funny, so much so that it is the only Tumblr I've actually bothered to set up my google reader account to follow.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, if you could only show one episode to a friend which episode would you all choose?

GAF consensus usually includes Ticket Master, Dragonshy, Bridle Gossip, or Swarm of the Century.

These are all first season episodes that include all of the main characters, have some sort of adventure (except Ticket Master), and do a good job introducing the type of humor and style of the show.

Cheerilee

Why would you ever put somebody on ignore?

I grew up being taught that the Internet was supposed to be a lawless wonderland of anarchy, controlled by your own personal ignore list, and you were supposed to develop your own sort of "virus gaydar" which told you which exe's were safe to click.

I feel so spoiled and lazy nowadays.

Psxphile

'Sup, PonyGAF. First time poster here, but I've been lurking these forums for nearly two years now, and reading up on this thread since the original back in the OT (whilst laughing... and pointing...). Now that I've been validated I thought I'd pop in and say hay.

I've been Hooked on Ponies since some time before the great 4chan Pony war. It's not so much the multi-colored pygmy equines and their wacky antics I find fascinating as it is the enthusiastic community that sprout out from it.

Yup, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Ha ha, really
now... as if
I could choose
any one pony from
the Mane 6 over
another

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
'Sup, PonyGAF. First time poster here, but I've been lurking these forums for nearly two years now, and reading up on this thread since the original back in the OT (whilst laughing... and pointing...). Now that I've been validated I thought I'd pop in and say hay.

I've been Hooked on Ponies since some time before the great 4chan Pony war. It's not so much the multi-colored pygmy equines and their wacky antics I find fascinating as it is the enthusiastic community that sprout out from it.

Ha ha, really
now... as if
I could choose
any one pony from
the Mane 6 over
another
make a list with applejack on the bottom or go back where you came from.

Just kidding, welcome-to-the-herd.jpg
6VON6.gif

13269362167921sqio.gif

Parfait

God, I love ponies. Some of the best time I've wasted lurking was just reading this thread.

Another new poster and I'd like to say I love all ponies equally(minus Snips and Snails) but Trixie is pretty much the best pony, she even says so!

As for what got me into ponies in the end? This was my first honest look at ponies (Aside from "Why is there a Stocking pony?" when I first saw Twilight), and a few watches later I gave up and started watching it.

And now... now there is only pony.

Chuck

Still without luck
Welcome new peeps!!

..and 2 years!?!?!?!?! O_O

It really makes us less-than-a-week-until-approved folk feel that much more grateful.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill

Ha ha, really
now... as if
I could choose
any one pony from
the Mane 6 over
another

God, I love ponies. Some of the best time I've wasted lurking was just reading this thread.

Another new poster and I'd like to say I love all ponies equally(minus Snips and Snails) but Trixie is pretty much the best pony, she even says so!

As for what got me into ponies in the end? This was my first honest look at ponies (Aside from "Why is there a Stocking pony?" when I first saw Twilight), and a few watches later I gave up and started watching it.

And now... now there is only pony.

Whoa! Two new PonyGAF members at once? You know what this means...

U151u.jpg

Join us on the IRC chat some time, will you? :)

Link Man

Banned
Howdy there, new members! Don't be afraid, we're all one big happy family with just a few creepy uncles.

Here's some free avatars if you would like:

mzMM3.png
FHr9q.png
fjNYD.png
i5ZeH.png
4qEvT.png
DWa6h.png
Du7kx.png
WVlNK.png

(Make sure to quote the one you want.)

Just have fun, and don't get banned.

Psxphile

Welcome new peeps!!

..and 2 years!?!?!?!?! O_O

It really makes us less-than-a-week-until-approved folk feel that much more grateful.
Niet. I lurked for 2 years, but only tried to register about 2 weeks ago. I've heard stories, though... stories of 8+ month validation cycles. So I feel fortunate.

Thanks to everyone for the hearty welcome. But if you don't mind Linkman, I'll stay with this avatar I got now. Gotta show some love. Oban represent!

Niet. I lurked for 2 years, but only tried to register about 2 weeks ago. I've heard stories, though... stories of 8+ month validation cycles. So I feel fortunate.
I had to wait a little under a year and a half before I got approved. :V

Also, it seems you registered on my birthday. Right on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom