• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheerilee

Adam Sessler and Blair Herter are outed as Bronies
http://youtu.be/-k8JaxVKpD0

Still hate Morgan Webb though.

Maybe I'm being Captain Obvious, but I thought the way the first guy couldn't read the question without laughing meant that he's not, and the second guy was dripping with sarcasm. Morgan saying they really were bronies (despite their reactions) seems more like launching an insult at her friends than confirmation.

I'm more inclined to believe that Fox News is on our side than these jokers.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
''foal in one'' would be a good name for a clopfic.

nodchinbbkk6.gif

If one does run into their own 'Rule 63' self...is it masturbation or incest? =p

Don't worry DrForrester, I appreciate the Scotaloo gif very much(as did my sister when I sent it to her), and do enjoy everyone else's little 'oddities' every now and then. The trick is to laugh at them, and move on...don't let it bother you. =p

Re: Rythm heaven. I never played any of these games (but am looking forward to the Wii version) but I did enjoy that video! ...why was Jake there? *In before Acebandage's theory of Equestia on Ooo*

Oh, in other news, my other lil siter (the annoying 17 year old) seems to want to be Rarity for this year's Halloween. She still hates the show, but I think she is slowly being converted, and already is making her costume...(I should do the same...but the designs I have in mind are a bit more involved...we shall see. I don't mean fur suits either =p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom