• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what what what WHAT WHAT

RAINBOW DASH JUST CALLED DERPY DERPY WHAT THE FUCK

I thought "derp" was sort of offensive in a way.

I'm not sure how I feel about this

MLP has jumped the shark, I'M OUT

lol

I used to think it was a sound effect. Derp.

mrderp.jpg

BDGAME

Everypony, read this: http://www.hotdiggedydemon.com/post...t-men-like-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic

One of the best analysis of the pony phenomenon I ever read.

I really like this part:

I like to think it has something to do with the show’s ability to reach a certain level of cute without crossing that line over into schmaltzy or sugary. Who among us hasn’t watched a sleeping cat video on Youtube or something equally as insipid? And as insipid as it is, it probably has 25 million views. I assume the same basic principle applies here. It’s this adorableness, partnered with the show’s unique sense of sentimentality, that has caused people to create an emotional attachment to the characters.

I can't agree more.

NEED A REPLY NOW~! PLEASE HELP. MY WORKPLACE DISCUSSED MLP BRONIES AND NOW I NEED ONE (1) EPISODE TO CONVINCE THEM THIS IS A GOOD SHOW. WHAT DO I SHOW THEM?

They were joking about bronies and one of my coworkers jokes and points to me, and the other coworkers like "whaaaa" and I say it's a well written well animated show and he says "... for little girls" and my other coworkers like "well how about we watch an episode after lunch" and I'm "sure I gotta go pick a good one then" and then I went to the internet and made a forum post and I'm still typing that post and then I'm hitting the submit reply bu

tafer

You are a cold and heartless bastard, Narag.

Apparently there's tons of new pony merch hitting the stores soon, including this:

gJ4l1.jpg

:|

That should go to the "pics that make you laugh" thread...

Edit: I'll do it!

Edit 2: I need it!, but the .eu tells me that I don't need it that much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom