• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonderful..I am eating 5 dollar boxes for lunch for a Vita soon, and now I have to (well, not HAVE to) go to McDonalds for these toys!?! Ehh I don't mind.

Hey, if anyone gets repeats or interested in trades, I would love to participate! I have the oddest luck with getting repeats of things, and do know someone who manages a location not too far from me...I can get certain characters if I ask...hehehe.

My sister will eat the food, and get some ponies, while I take a few myself. I guess she can have some too...=/ (although if, and it is wild speculation on my part, but IF they were to have a Derpy...that would result in a bad fight...=p)

sr2ok.jpg

I look forward to eating at McDonalds, silently staring at the display with sorrow in my heart.

;_;

I need to find some kids (no pedo).
You just have to order that stuff stonefaced.

Foxix Von

Gah! I only just now got to watch the last two episodes.

I lost my shit when Derpy spoke, oh my god. That was amazing. Apparently I screamed very, very loudly haha.

Gah! I only just now got to watch the last two episodes.

I lost my shit when Derpy spoke, oh my god. That was amazing. Apparently I screamed very, very loudly haha.

Yay, I wasn't the only one! I think I beat out my sister in terms of being more excited...although she is already planning getting a Derpy toy as soon as possible! Were there such a thing...(besides the customs.)

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Going to McDonald's for MLP toys. You people are horrible, that promotes the terrible crime of the Pink Celestia toy. Don't do it!

Chuck

Still without luck
Now is a good time to tell Chrome users about the maybe the best extension I have.

Hover Zoom!

You can see image links like the ones above without clicking!

Just thought I'd share. ;P

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
CHEEZMO™;34592715 said:
Because I got tired of looking at my face.

I do that enough when I masturbate, I don't need it here too.

I told you already: if you're gonna jerk it in the Hall of Mirrors, at least switch up the carnivals each time you do it. The fuzz is getting wise.

Foxix Von

CHEEZMO™;34592715 said:
Because I got tired of looking at my face.

I do that enough when I masturbate, I don't need it here too.

But... posting on gaf is like mental masturbation. Isn't that reason enough to keep the old avi? Gotta keep with tradition.

Niet. I lurked for 2 years, but only tried to register about 2 weeks ago. I've heard stories, though... stories of 8+ month validation cycles. So I feel fortunate.
I have you beat, ha! I registered the instant I saw you join, and I got validated today (four times over, even) - so about six days! And just in time for a new episode, too. (Also, hi Psxphile, it's been a while.)

Although I honestly have no idea how long I've been lurking at GAF. Since late 2010, I guess? And I only started paying attention to PonyGAF sometime around when "Party of One" was new, since that's when I decided to finally settle down and watch the entire show up to that point. Decided to join both because my previous major Pony-talk place, Sonic Retro, actually completely banned having a topic about the show (seriously), and because, well, dammit, if Psxphile (who I believe I know from another Sonic forum) can join after lurking for so long, so can I.

Anyway, I've been lurking PonyGAF long enough to know what you're going to ask for. As much as I don't want to do this, since it's like picking favorite children:

1. Rainbow Dash
  2. Fluttershy
  3. Twilight Sparkle
  4. Applejack
  5. Pinkie Pie
  6. Rarity (although I friggin' love her hamminess, so don't think this means I hate her)
Although I finalized that around Season One, and Season Two's made me rethink things a bit (Rainbow Dash is kind of a prick now, and I'm getting a bit tired of Pinkie Pie, but I'm really taking a liking to Rarity as per "Sweet and Elite", so).

So, um... hi?

Link Man

Banned
I have you beat, ha! I registered the instant I saw you join, and I got validated today (four times over, even) - so about six days! And just in time for a new episode, too. (Also, hi Psxphile, it's been a while.)

Although I honestly have no idea how long I've been lurking at GAF. Since late 2010, I guess? And I only started paying attention to PonyGAF sometime around when "Party of One" was new, since that's when I decided to finally settle down and watch the entire show up to that point. Decided to join both because my previous major Pony-talk place, Sonic Retro, actually completely banned having a topic about the show (seriously), and because, well, dammit, if Psxphile (who I believe I know from another Sonic forum) can join after lurking for so long, so can I.

Anyway, I've been lurking PonyGAF long enough to know what you're going to ask for. As much as I don't want to do this, since it's like picking favorite children:

1. Rainbow Dash
  2. Fluttershy
  3. Twilight Sparkle
  4. Applejack
  5. Pinkie Pie
  6. Rarity (although I friggin' love her hamminess, so don't think this means I hate her)
Although I finalized that around Season One, and Season Two's made me rethink things a bit (Rainbow Dash is kind of a prick now, and I'm getting a bit tired of Pinkie Pie, but I'm really taking a liking to Rarity as per "Sweet and Elite", so).

So, um... hi?

Welcome! Make sure to check out the chat: http://cbe003.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#ponygaf&server=irc.globalgamers.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom