• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
AppleNO.gif
RainbowYES.gif

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Thanks!

Huh.... I've never played a visual novel before...

Is it... uh... any good?

Don't let the animu style scare you away. The actual writing in the game is top notch.

Curiocity

Well hello keeds. :D I've been creeping for a while and finally bribed the GAF guards. Who will give me my welcometotheherd.jpg? I want to feel the warm embrace of bronydom!

Foxix Von

Some avatars now that I have finally gotten around to downloading gimp!

G8L85.png
zDnlk.png
cnYNT.png

Also, totally good to see that my girlfrien... I mean Curiocity got approved WOOOO! It's gonna be awesome having you around :3 You've been lurking around here long enough! Hahahah.

When in the heck did we get an IRC channel? That's unexpected and totally awesome.

Curiocity

G8L85.png
zDnlk.png
cnYNT.png

Also, totally good to see that my girlfrien... I mean Curiocity got approved WOOOO! It's gonna be awesome having you around :3 You've been lurking around here long enough! Hahahah.

When in the heck did we get an IRC channel? That's unexpected and totally awesome.

Hi babe. >_> Does this mean it's time to spill amusing secrets to the rest of your gaf buddies for the amusement and benefit of all?

Foxix Von

Hi babe. >_> Does this mean it's time to spill amusing secrets to the rest of your gaf buddies for the amusement and benefit of all?

I doubt any secrets that could ever be spilled would humiliate me any more than anything I already do to myself around here.

Open the flood gates.

G8L85.png
zDnlk.png
cnYNT.png

We've had one for awhile. You need to stop by! We miss you, Foxix u_u

Chuck

Still without luck
Oh my, Foxix's lady friend! O_O

*straightens mane and cleans off hooves*

ahem..Welcome to PonyGAF, Ms. Curiocity! I hope you enjoy it here. =)

Welcome and hope you find some very nice friends to chat with art to drool over, and canon to debate, in good fun! Have a random image!

filly_cheese_steak_thanks_for_the_page_veiws__by_30aught6-d4mb6ol.png

I apologize...I have no idea how that dictionary got in that Chicken sandwich...=/ Oh, I didn't know PonyGaf had an IRC channel....=p (I'll probably go on later one day...tired tonight.)

Oh in regards to the whole "Tabitha voicing Derpy as a male" thing: I actually didn't mind the voice, in any case. The fact that I heard Dash say her name was probably far more exciting than anything. Whether they end up changing over to something more 'feminine' we shall see I have faith regardless it'll be done alright.

Take care all...and praise be to Luna, the true ruler of Equestria (Don't believe Celestia's lies!)
=p

For anyone who thought Derpy sounded like a guy. You have been vindicated.
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/01/tabitha-derped-thought-derpy-was-male.html

Well, huh, that's interesting. I'm glad she's getting positive fan mail though and not a bunch of hate mail. From that little blurb, she sounds REALLY nice too.

But I find the idea of derping the voice of Derpy kind of funny. Hopefully, maybe they can change it last minute and re-record? Either way, she didn't sound too deep and masculine, I honestly wasn't hearing the "male" complaints at all. She just sounded like a raspy, somewhat ambiguous, tomboyish girl. Not unlike RD.

Speaking of Derpy, I'm really late on this but I made a quick Derpy Hooves "reaction", sums up my feelings EXACTLY and adds a much needed P+F parody to the internet.

I'd like to eventually make a P+F parody compilation video, much like this one here, but I've also been brainstorming ideas for my own Pony Anthology Hell parody compilation thing. If anyone has any ideas, feel free to share.

Also more Living Machine

also this

And also

Choppasmith, you're my favorite Choppasmith. Thanks for the welcome :]

1zMvz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom