• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
*runs in out of breath*
Am I late?
I also got approved today and I am now saying hello to all you ponies.
Applejack is best pony! Even if she doesn't always exemplify the Element of Honesty.
But she has a hat! So that evens it out.

*checks Kool-Aid stock*

Nope! You're fine.

In fact, have a new .gif in honor of all you juniors.

chYYv.gif

I'm sure ya'll were in denial at least once in your life just like Dashy here.

*runs in out of breath*
Am I late?
I also got approved today and I am now saying hello to all you ponies.
Applejack is best pony! Even if she doesn't always exemplify the Element of Honesty.
But she has a hat! So that evens it out.
Hey there, always happy to have more AJ appreciation. Hats are where it's at.

I do welcome you all, but some some love to Fluttershy too! (I mean, she obviously isn't getting any this season =( )

Anyway...yay! New people!

blamite

New Juniors? Yaaaay.

sL0iu.gif

(thanks ahoyhoy)

This is like the second batch this month, right? And to think I spent years waiting to be approved!

New Juniors? Yaaaay.

1o9uX.gif

(Would someone mind shrinking this down to a reasonable size?)

This is like the second batch this month, right? And to think I spent years waiting to be approved!

Aha, thats the image that i was looking for this monring for the new people but I couldnt find it.
Thanks for posting it.
Although i think the one i saw was not a gif, so this one is even more awesome.

New Juniors? Yaaaay.

sL0iu.gif

(Would someone mind shrinking this down to a reasonable size?)

Ha! I loved that episode. It was pretty entertaining to see /co/ on 4chan argue about whether alcoholic cider was canon or not.

Hey man thanks again for that. It is pretty neat that you can spot a noticeable wobble in her step. Nice detail!

I always loved how you can spot the little details in the animation. The first time I really noticed this was during Pinkie's "Evil Enchantress" song inside the house where right after she gets done singing on top of the table, she's breathing so hard that when she exhales, you can see her ribcage. That really surprised me.

There are a lot more topics in Community now, given management's recent policy changes. Mostly game OTs that overstayed their welcome in Gaming, but PoliGAF also got bumped here for one reason or another. Either way, as such, there's more activity that could bump this topic to page 2.

So, naturally, use the Subscriptions feature. Quite handy, that.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
There are a lot more topics in Community now, given management's recent policy changes. Mostly game OTs that overstayed their welcome in Gaming, but PoliGAF also got bumped here for one reason or another. Either way, as such, there's more activity that could bump this topic to page 2.

So, naturally, use the Subscriptions feature. Quite handy, that.

DCLVi.png

FoxSpirit

New Juniors? Yaaaay.

sL0iu.gif

(thanks ahoyhoy)

Hellz yeah.

Also, I guess in the US cider is non-alcoholic. Because man, the whole episode was raving alcoholics being denied their booze :p

Man, so great to be in the loop again :-D

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Hellz yeah.

Also, I guess in the US cider is non-alcoholic. Because man, the whole episode was raving alcoholics being denied their booze :p

Man, so great to be in the loop again :-D

Good to have you back.

And yes, I would be quite upset if I were denied my Strongbow on some sort of National Cider Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom