• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakphoon

My eyes did hurt a bit from Beat Hazard, so i made a vectorized Belle icon:

http://imgur.com/lpgYz

wdqWH.jpg

Let me know if you want to use it :p

EDIT:

ahoyhoy said:

2qcpg.gif

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Dear PonyGAF,

After failing miserably this past Wednesday, I will be once again be betting on the Euro Millions lottery this Friday, for the final rollover jackpot prize of 185,000,000€.

If I'm the sole jackpot winner, I vow to buy NeoGAF, rename it to PonyGAF and make mods out of all legitimate PonyGAFfers.

There will also be cupcakes for everypony.

You read it here first.

I am not that much of a troll. :p

Bakphoon

Myke Greywolf said:
Dear PonyGAF,

After failing miserably this past Wednesday, I will be once again be betting on the Euro Millions lottery this Friday, for the final rollover jackpot prize of 185,000,000€.

If I'm the sole jackpot winner, I vow to buy NeoGAF, rename it to PonyGAF and make mods out of all legitimate PonyGAFfers.

There will also be cupcakes for everypony.

You read it here first.

I am not that much of a troll. :p

Quoted for the case you edit your post :p

Lol steam sales:

Street Fighter 4: 15€ (I own a physical copy of it for PC and i got it NEW for 10€)

OH MY GOD AUDIOSURF FOR 1,49€ DO WANT!!! VALVE TAKE MY MONEY DIRECTLY FROM MY WALLET!!!

Nishastra

Banned
I haven't played Audiosurf in ages. The interface before you start playing sure has gotten interesting. Seems like they just kept adding more stuff to it.

Neki

How can you guys not afford Audiosurf? We could all be playing the MLP theme on it right now.

why do gay people stereotype dash as a lesbian. :\
blame human pony art of rainbow dash. >_>

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
azentium, hmm

okay i don't know what to say. You do realise I was joking, right?

Thanks? Holy shit dude. People like you are the reason PonyGAF is the best community in this forum.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
I like the idea of Audiosurf, but I just couldn't latch onto it. That goes with most 'music playing' games; that is until Beat Hazard Ultra.

But the Steam Gods says I must play it if I want a ticket, and by the gods I will.

And Happy 'Birthmonth' to the lot of you.

Ultimoo said:
blame human pony art of rainbow dash. >_>

It has nothing to do with that. They take her tomboyish character from the show and instantly assume she is gay. It's kinda annoying, but you get used to stupidity like that from fanbases after a while.
Amibguous Cad said:
'Cause she has a rainbow motif, is athletic, and dresses like a gym teacher in one episode.
All this too.

Bakphoon

Ultimoo said:
How can you guys not afford Audiosurf? We could all be playing the MLP theme on it right now.

Ehm, I have 2 euro in my wallet, but i would need 10 euro to get a paysafecard for steam.

Neki

AdawgDaFAB said:
It has nothing to do with that. They take her tomboyish character from the show and instantly assume she is gay. It's kinda annoying, but you get used to stupidity like that from fanbases after a while.

All this too.

you know me, finding any reason to blame human ponies.

Neki

Bakphoon said:
Ehm, I have 2 euro in my wallet, but i would need 10 euro to get a paysafecard for steam.
How many euros does it cost for audiosurf? It's only like 2 US dollars here, lol.

OMG Aero

Pandaman said:
why do gay people stereotype dash as a lesbian. :\
I can't find the image now but I saw this before (On Reddit I think) and the other side of the sign had Pinkie on it, so it wasn't exclusively a RD = lesbian thing.

tiff

Banned
n8BitMan said:
I like the idea of Audiosurf, but I just couldn't latch onto it. That goes with most 'music playing' games; that is until Beat Hazard Ultra.
Yeah, I can't really get into most music games either. I just don't care about music.

Regulus Tera said:
The hatred for music games here and in the Theatrhythm thread makes me sad.

P.S. The best game ever is a music game.
Ocarina of time does have some pretty spiffy ocarina playing but i'd hardly call it a musi- oh you were talking about something else...
I used to hate music games but after a friend spent months pestering me to try Elite Beat Agents I eventually caved in and was pleasantly surprised by how fun it was. Can't stand Guitar Hero/Rockband though for some reason.

Bakphoon

Ultimoo said:
I'm confused, isn't that enough?

theoretically yes, but the smallest paysafecard that can be bought is 10 euro...

my brother would lend me 4 euro, so i would need another 4 for the card... hm i should annoy someone else at home :D

Regulus Tera said:
OoT isn't even the best Zelda game.

HOW DARE YOU!!! Then tell me what is the best Zelda game for you?

Neki

Bakphoon said:
theoretically yes, but the smallest paysafecard that can be bought is 10 euro...

my brother would lend me 4 euro, so i would need another 4 for the card... hm i should annoy someone else at home :D

this is why you need paypal. :p

Regulus Tera said:
OoT isn't even the best Zelda game.
Link To the Past is the best Zelda game, you're right.

I don't hate music games myself, I just can't get into most of them because they usually are filled with songs I don't like. I'm not really into the "popular" music that gets put into these kinds of games. I did however love Parappa the Rapper, Guitaroo Man, Frequency, Amplitude and Rez (if you include that as a music game).

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Amibguous Cad said:
'Cause she has a rainbow motif, is athletic, and dresses like a gym teacher in one episode.
right, which is why most people might assume she's gay, but i figure the group subjected to such stereotypes might know better.

Neki

AdawgDaFAB said:
I don't hate music games myself, I just can't get into most of them because they usually are filled with songs I don't like. I'm not really into the "popular" music that gets put into these kinds of games. I did however love Parappa the Rapper, Guitaroo Man, Frequency, Amplitude and Rez (if you include that as a music game).
But Audiosurf uses your music though!

We agree on something for once.
That's because of your poor taste in RPGs though. I'm a very agreeable person.

Neki

Regulus Tera said:
I cannot possibly take this comment seriously from someone who puts Tales of whatever ahead of MOTHER 3.
I've never played Mother 3, so naturally I'll put a game that I've played before a game I haven't played. :p

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Regulus Tera said:
The hatred for music games here and in the Theatrhythm thread makes me sad.

P.S. The best game ever is a music game.

There are people hating music games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom