• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regulus Tera said:
The hatred for music games here and in the Theatrhythm thread makes me sad.

P.S. The best game ever is a music game.

I like music games, but the actual gameplay behind the music-generated stuff in Audiosurf is just mediocre.

Beat Hazard, on the other hand...

Regulus Tera said:
Import it!
Indeed. Import it, set up the stuff you need to play through the game w/ the patch. Tis what I did for Tales of Innocence and Phantasia PSX, lol.
This reminds me, I need to pick up Mother 3 once I get a job again.

Pandaman said:
right, which is why most people might assume she's gay, but i figure the group subjected to such stereotypes might know better.

That's one way to look at it, but whatever her sexual proclivities actually are, I'm pretty happy to have a positive portrayal of a gender nonconforming person in the media... which I'm pretty sure is what the sign was going for.

OMG Aero

Amibguous Cad said:
I like music games, but the actual gameplay behind the music-generated stuff in Audiosurf is just mediocre.

Beat Hazard, on the other hand...
That's weird because I think the opposite. In Audiosurf you can actually play along to the music, but in Beat Hazard all I seem to notice is that your gun is flashier when the music is more intense.

Also having the music start out really quiet and you have to collect power ups to make it louder is kinda stupid.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
CHEEZMO™ said:
I have no idea what anyone is talking about.

At all.
you're right, we need to get back to dawwwing over luna

E9KwY.png

Nishastra

Banned
OMG Aero said:
That's weird because I think the opposite. In Audiosurf you can actually play along to the music, but in Beat Hazard all I seem to notice is that your gun is flashier when the music is more intense.
All the enemy spawns are based on the music, and how loud it is determines how fast the enemies move and how powerful your shots are. So if it's silent, pretty much nothing happens. The reverse is your "flashier".

Personally, I just don't enjoy Audiosurf any more. I bought it back when it first came out, and just totally burned out on the entire concept really quickly.

Pandaman said:
you're right, we need to get back to dawwwing over luna

Dawwwwww.

So for the Doctor Who Bronies here. Recently found this, and never realized how many Time Ponies were hidden in the background

Orcastar

Myke Greywolf said:
Thanks a million for posting the new link! I was afraid I had missed the whole thing since it was set to private. Pretty interesting stuff, hope they have more in the blu-ray release.

Grats to ThreeSix and burningranger! Kinda surprised how old everyone here is. I'm 26 myself.

Hmm, seen plenty of videos of Audiosurf but never tried it. Might as well grab it since they're selling it for peanuts.

Also, Twilight Princess is the best Zelda game.
Am I doing it right? :p

Narag

Worst Registration System said:
Everyone should have audiosurf. Any song you want to can become a fun level. And it's not seizure inducing like beat hazard.
That seizure is a zenlike experience. I zone out so hard.

Ellis Kim

Banned
Ookami-kun said:
wow D:
Pandaman said:
right, which is why most people might assume she's gay, but i figure the group subjected to such stereotypes might know better.
lol, humans will always be humans?

Isn't there some part of Africa where there's a deeply-rooted witch-doctor-y falsehood about the bones of albinos being highly magical and of curative properties, resulting in people killing albino africans? Its even in their damn dictionary.

Shit's hypocritical, yo. The greek root's history of the word reflects as much, but to a depth that I don't plan on getting into here.

Sup ponies. I think. I think the mods here have an interesting sense of humor.

anyways. here's a pony

tumblr_lnyyevquO51qkuqqe.gif
that's adorable.

Random TinyChat tidbit from a little while ago:
[16:16] panda: i have the best fetish. im in love with a pony avatar to a videogame forum

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
AdawgDaFAB said:
Random TinyChat tidbit from a little while ago:
[16:16] panda: i have the best fetish. im in love with a pony avatar to a videogame forum
PG2ds.jpg

Neki

ok I am in need of happy pictures. I'm starting to get depressed that out of so many attempts, the account that gets validated is the one I made out of frustration
kdwBo.gif

At least your a member now on GAF and you can finally post your opinions about ponies and other cool stuff with pony GAF the best GAF ever!

n8

Unconfirmed Member
ok I am in need of happy pictures. I'm starting to get depressed that out of so many attempts, the account that gets validated is the one I made out of frustration
Heh, look on the bright side. It's like you already got a tag, only permanent.

Actually, I think you could change your name if you ask a mod, but you might need a good reason or something.

Edit: Scootaloo? Never, never, never.

Edit: vv Well there you go. Not all is lost.

tiff

Banned
n8BitMan said:
Actually, I think you could change your name if you ask a mod, but you might need a good reason or something.
My reason was "It'd mean a lot to me!" and it got changed so no, not really.

Bakphoon

Wow... This is maybe the best Username ever... I would keep it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom