• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian577

Banned
Found on Internet Movie Database. Check the airdate
Capture.PNG

Fingers crossed!

Narag

I will say this, I had no idea how strong pyros were nowadays. Last time I actually played a TF for any amount of time was when TFC was rolling strong and pyros were a joke.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
tiff said:
I'd feel weird talking on a server with non-PonyGAFers :X

We picked the right server to do it on, though. Hard for non-GAFers to talk shit on a designated pony server.

So long as we keep it friendly and magical, I don't think there should be a problem. Besides, talking to strangers is half the fun of online games!

Diversions are grand, my amigos!

It's not so much I'm worried about trash-talking, I'm just... really shy.

I'm scared to play coop multiplayer games (TF2, L4D)because I'm afraid I'll screw up and fuck things up for everyone else. Pretty much the only time I play L4D2 is when a new DLC comes out, which is...not very often.

The only exception for me is RE5, but that's because I feel I've mastered the game's rather busted mechanics (invincibility while picking up an item, inventory management during animations) and look like a god :p

Nishastra

Banned
tiff said:
It's not so much I'm worried about trash-talking, I'm just... really shy.
Haha, me too. I really do run away if some random person comes up to me in an MMO.

Hell, if they follow me I might just log off...

I haven't played a multiplayer FPS in... a long time. I used to run a UT2k4 server, though, and some of my instincts started coming back after a while :p

Narag

I'm in a similar boat. Used to do a lot of online gaming and it faded to single player stuff. Been giving DoW II's Last Stand mode a try as I'm like How About No is regarding fucking things up for the team.

tiff

Banned
Nishastra said:
Haha, me too. I really do run away if some random person comes up to me in an MMO.

Hell, if they follow me I might just log off...
I usually just avoid online games altogether :lol

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
My most fun moments in TF2 are from servers where everyone just semi-spams on the mic and has a good time removed from the actual game. People would occasional try to bark orders at people, but mostly it was people cracking jokes or ragging on other people in a friendly manner.

I think that's why I like TF2 so much: it's a whacky game that's competitive yet still not meant to be taken seriously. Kind of like Smash Bros.

Nishastra

Banned
tiff said:
I usually just avoid online games altogether :lol
I enjoy them too much. I just try to play on unpopular servers at unpopular times and spend as little time in popular areas as I can get away with :p

Actually, these days most of the games I play are so instanced that I never really have to deal with other people at all!

tiff

Banned
Nishastra said:
I enjoy them too much. I just try to play on unpopular servers at unpopular times and spend as little time in popular areas as I can get away with :p

Actually, these days most of the games I play are so instanced that I never really have to deal with other people at all!
Haha, that's interesting. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone who played online games for any reason other than to play with/against other people. At least none who would actively avoid that aspect :p

Calpain

Glad to hear everyone had a fun time with the Synchtube and TF2 match! Anyhow, here is another picture by Moe. Guy is a machine today!

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Foxix said:
I've been occupied lately! Wanna fight about it?

I've been busy chasing after and obtaining my brony girlfriend XD

Gotcha! Brony Girlfriend was caught!

Give a nickname to Brony Girlfriend?

Jintor

Today's Steam sales: Get Blood Money, get the Sam and Max complete season, get Portal 2, get Terraria. Maybe get PoP if you're into it.

Also, I am Jintor on Steam, add me

Nishastra

Banned
tiff said:
Haha, that's interesting. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone who played online games for any reason other than to play with/against other people. At least none who would actively avoid that aspect :p
There's plenty of soloists out there, though I only know of a few who are as... antisocial as I am :p

I mean, I do enjoy playing with friends when I can get them on, but otherwise I'll just avoid anything that requires multiple people to do.

Foxix Von

ahoyhoy said:
Gotcha! Brony Girlfriend was caught!

Give a nickname to Brony Girlfriend?

Hahaha, I want to come up with something witty here but I'm at a loss!

Should it be what I actually call her or based off of her obviously wrong choice of Applejack as her favorite pony?

tiff

Banned
Jintor said:
Today's Steam sales: Get Blood Money, get the Sam and Max complete season, get Portal 2, get Terraria. Maybe get PoP if you're into it.

Also, I am Jintor on Steam, add me
Jintor or Jinxtor? :p

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Nishastra said:
There's plenty of soloists out there, though I only know of a few who are as... antisocial as I am :p

I mean, I do enjoy playing with friends when I can get them on, but otherwise I'll just avoid anything that requires multiple people to do.

I think we've got enough Pony-GAFers to establish a presence in the majority of good online games.

Which reminds me: I need to finish the Frozen Synapse tutorial. Got stuck somehow and kind of rage quit.

Jintor

Uh... my account name is Jintor, but my community name is Jinxtor.

Tiff, I've said it before and I'll say it again: your av is the hottest thing. dat colouring.

tiff

Banned
Jintor said:
Uh... my account name is Jintor, but my community name is Jinxtor.
Just making sure. I was scared for a second that I may have been talking to an imposter earlier :p

Jintor said:
Tiff, I've said it before and I'll say it again: your av is the hottest thing. dat colouring.
I love it too~

I almost thought about getting one to support whichever idol I end up going with, but this one's just too good to get rid of <3

Nishastra

Banned
Amibguous Cad said:
Okay, now don't touch the original campaign. Ever. It's crap. Go straight to MoTB or whatever that other expansion is called.
I don't agree with that at all. The base campaign is... middling. It's not great, but it's not some abomination like the original NWN's campaign :p

Regulus Tera said:
That's like, eighteen episodes? My backlog is at least one-hundred and fifty.

P.S. The idolm@ster was surprisingly good.

Well it's not's just those three discs, I've got shows I've purchased but I haven't watched like One Piece and Black Lagoon and not to mention the fact I have tons of Anime in my Queue.

Anyway, surprised THIS took so long

J9pM0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom