• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2th

Banned
AdawgDaFAB said:
Tip: If you are saving it, especially to use as a desktop background, then instead of right clicking and saving this pic, click on it normally to go to its deviantart page, click on the download button there and then save that. The embedded here is 900x597, downloading it from DA it would be 1800x1194.

i did that. just saying the standard though to get the point across

Calpain

Pandaman said:
moe needs to youtube his process or do a tutorial. xD
Indeed! I'd just be happy if he got a DA account or something so he can upload his artwork. If he does have one I certainly haven't found it yet.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
AdawgDaFAB said:
No0ljm.jpg
(Clicky)
Calpain said:
C4tspajamas also drew a rather heartwarming picture I stumbled across recently:

Both of these are fantastic drawings.

i4rfM.gif

Nocturnowl said:
Make that 4, you best have a party ready this Saturday for me, I don't want to go all party of one on you all!
Gents I don't see a party!
mwfz1f.gif

I'll take the fantabulous drawings as compensation presents

Neki

Nishastra said:
It's a win for both of us. Man, I thought I was screwed in that one, losing both my rocket and grenade guys right away :p

I also beat Myke! Hooray! :p

I should have just camped with my grenadier but nooo.

Nishastra

Banned
Narag said:
Was this posted?
BqdZDl.jpg
Hmm. Well, Twilight ISN'T actually Spike's mom.
Who knows with Pinkie...
Junior Speedster Flight Camp is presumably not the same thing as basic flight school. Nobody who can't even fly is training to be a speedster.
Twilight magic-is-only-intentional certainly seems wrong :p
MEANT TO :p
Pinkie didn't know that that's what that was!

AdawgDaFAB said:
Synchtube par-tay Nocturnowl!
But you already know that!
*ADRWink.jpg*
It is my destiny.....to be asleep or tired when they start, Not sure how the whole thing works but if i'm still around at the time maybe i'll dive in.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Anyone picking up Terraria on Steam sale?

Am I the only one here who never gets caught up in the hype for the steam summer sales?
Well I AM broke so it isn't like I HAVE money to spend on sales...

Pancakes

Ultimoo said:
Had it day 1. :p

:p, we should start a pony-gaf server.

Also, I have some google+ invites left over in case anyone wants to join.

Narag

AdawgDaFAB said:
Am I the only one here who never gets caught up in the hype for the steam summer sales?
Well I AM broke so it isn't like I HAVE money to spend on sales...

I get caught up and there's not jack I want on there anymore! That said, I was prone to gifting to people this year as a consequence.

Calpain

Narag said:
Was this posted?]
1. Technically, Twi isn't Spike's mom.
2. Just because she wasn't seen doing it in her flashback doesn't mean Pinkie didn't pick it up after she was influenced by the Rainboom while she was still a filly.
3. I thought what we saw in the flashback was a flight school of sorts and not a flight camp? Afterall, why would Fluttershy be at a Junior Speedster Flight Camp?
4. I agree with this one. Even Twi has done magic unintentionally like teleporting when she didn't mean to in Ticket Master.
5. 'Meant to' seems to imply that magic usually does do what you want it to do, but it can be chaotic.
6. At the time Pinkie didn't know what she saw when she was little was a Sonic Rainboom.

AdawgDaFAB said:
Nope, you're not the only one. My problem is that I own a lot of the games already that end up for sale (making me realize how much money I wasted by buying them earlier this year.:( ) and those left aren't ones I'm horribly interested in.

Pancakes

tiff said:
Is it just Minecraft in 2D?

Pretty much, but it gives me something to do until MC's adventure update.

OMG Aero

Just thought I'd post a reminder that this week's Synchtube (CMC edition) starts in 2 and a half hours. And I'm still up for TF2 afterwards if anyone else is, hopefully we can find a better server this time.

Also since Valve have found my weakness with their summer crates, I have an odd amount of money left in my Steam wallet so I'm probably going to gift a game to someone like last week.

Bakphoon

I'm tempted to buy the 4pack of terraria and gift 3 of them, but i would hate myself if tomorrow something awesome is on sale and i couldn't afford it :(

Bakphoon said:
I'm tempted to buy the 4pack of terraria and gift 3 of them, but i would hate myself if tomorrow something awesome is on sale and i couldn't afford it :(
Haven't used any of that $10 card yet right?

Neki

tiff said:
A lot? Because that was my biggest problem with Minecraft.
Combat and collecting resources/loot is a much larger role in this game than Minecraft. Building stuff isn't as deep, but it feels like a game though.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Jintor said:
Anyway, Frozen Synapse rollcall. Jintor, Texas/UK1. Post your name/home server and I'll make up a list for PonyGAF to play.
n8BitMan UK1/Texas

I've got Terraria, but the game still hasn't clicked with me yet.
I'm hoping this adventure update in Minecraft gets me back in. I loved getting lost and living on the land there, till it got a bit repetitive.

tiff

Banned
Ultimoo said:
Combat and collecting resources/loot is a much larger role in this game than Minecraft. Building stuff isn't as deep, but it feels like a game though.
Okay, that's cool. Maybe if I feel like it later I'll pick it up.

OMG Aero

Bakphoon said:
Tomorrow's the last day of the sale right?
The last day of Steam sales are usually the best offers from the whole sale instead of new deals.

Pancakes

It was like $2.50, >_>.

I spend more on lunch.

Bakphoon

OMG Aero said:
Tomorrow's the last day of the sale right?
The last day of Steam sales are usually the best offers from the whole sale instead of new deals.

Ah good to know, so i can maybe buy some stuff i missed (like frozen synapse or so)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom