• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Alright guys, check your Friend requests ( PonyGAF Pinkie Pie) and Brazil, check your PMs ^^ My id should be "bufkopp", if i did something wrong.

Bakphoon

LuffyZoro said:
And sorry for the bad drawing, but here.
lbs3B.png

Very good :)

Ok, which game do you want? my Steam ID is "gruulmaster" and my profile name is [PonyGAF] Bakphoon.

Send me a PM, too

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
No problem, I'm owing GAF big time :)

Unrelated: Really guys, Bamelin, Luffy, check your requests :D I won't buy the game when the sale is over, and it's 11pm over here - and tomorrow is a work day ;)

Calpain

Once again, Moe with some pretty impressive artwork:

For some reason he thought it was funny to imagine Twilight as a sub:

Quinnjaminn said:
Oh, and Equestria Daily just posted another behind the scenes video of the MLP animation process.
Awesome! I just saw this there and was thinking about posting it. Great to see some more behind the scenes footage. I'm amazed at all the work they put into the animation so it looks just right.

Bakphoon said:
Also people who have apparently bought already much on this sale :p

But he drew a picture so he gets his prize.

shamelessattempttosnagfreegames.png

Dat perspective. But seriously, I can't draw ponies. And feel free to ignore this, since I just got The Path from Bufbaf. But I'm a chancer and looove free stuff <3 <3 <3

Orcastar

OMG Aero said:
Although they are not sure if they want to associate their GAF accounts with the pony thread, no lurker can resist the allure of a free game.
Anyone who's afraid of associating him/herself with PonyGAF is not worthy of being called a member of PonyGAF anyway.
I'm kidding of course, love and tolerance and all that.

Also, it's amazing how many unique expressions the artist can come up with using the ponies' seemingly simple faces. That and those behind the scenes videos really highlight what a staggering amount of work they're putting into the show.

Bakphoon

Stupacabra said:
shamelessattempttosnagfreegames.png

Dat perspective. But seriously, I can't draw ponies. And feel free to ignore this, since I just got The Path from Bufbaf. But I'm a chancer and looove free stuff <3 <3 <3

When the steam support has solved my issues before the sale ends you'll get you game, too.

PM me which one you want and your steam ID.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
There has been an internal error initializing your transaction. Please contact support for assistance.
There has been an internal error initializing your transaction. Please contact support for assistance.

fuck you steam

Neki

Bufbaf said:

fuck you steam

steam is going to steam I guess.

Bakphoon

Bufbaf said:

fuck you steam

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!!

Calpain

Another picture by Egophiliac continuing his Luna and Celestia series
Evolution of Celestia:

meltingparappa said:
Technically referencing an older generation of pony but I forgive it because it's an older period of art history:
Heh, it may be an older generation, but the pic is still pretty awesome. Nice find!

SirSwirl

Neo Member
Twilight reminds me more of a loch ness monster imitation in that picture. :p

And aw at the Celestia picture, that's great. Weird the last panel doesn't have Luna though.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
SirSwirl said:
Twilight reminds me more of a loch ness monster imitation in that picture. :p

And aw at the Celestia picture, that's great. Weird the last panel doesn't have Luna though.

I assume that she's still banished to the moon in that frame.

I find it kinda odd how she changed like color like that, I'd like to think Celestia was born with multi-colored hair.

Slamtastic said:
The storybook at the start of episode 1 shows her with the pink hair.

Oh wow, I never noticed that.

qEux4m.png

Pankaks said:

I find it kinda odd how she changed like color like that, I'd like to think Celestia was born with multi-colored hair.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Here is the sister version of that Celestia through the ages comic.

(Clicky)

Calpain said:
Another picture by Egophiliac continuing his Luna and Celestia series
Evolution of Celestia:
http://i.imgur.com/RLN4e.jpg
I almost lost it (man tears) when I saw the third frame. Celestia's emotional pain after her battle with Nightmare must've been overwhelming, and this scene shares it with the viewer and pulls them into what she's going through. It's uncanny how easily this show is able to inspire such powerful and emotional artwork and literature.

2th

Banned
Adelor Lyon said:
I almost lost it (man tears) when I saw the third frame. Celestia's emotional pain after her battle with Nightmare must've been overwhelming, and this scene shares it with the viewer and pulls them into what she's going through. It's uncanny how easily this show is able to inspire such powerful and emotional artwork and literature.

I felt the same way. Celestia is so sad she lost her little sister to the darkness. Just goes to show egophiliac is an awesome artist!

SirSwirl

Neo Member
Pankaks said:

Ah, that's true, the gaps between each panel seems to be a few years so I assume that's when the last panel is supposed to take place.

Slamtastic said:

Woh, mind blown.

Pankaks said:
Here is the sister version of that Celestia through the ages comic.

(Clicky)

Another good one! I wonder if she's supposed to be in the moon in the 3rd panel.

DrForester said:
This is so awesome on every single possible level. The only thing I would add is to find somewhere to display her Element of Harmony in the room. Got a source for this?

I noticed this earlier today while watching Suited for Success with a friend:
9GO4z.jpg

Just before the second fashion show starts, half the dresses are hanging up in the room. I know the animators use this prop often in the show, but perhaps it would've been more appropriate to have a nearly empty set.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
DMVaB.gif

Love the range of expressions in this short clip, especially Pinkie's transition from "dire" to "happy-go-lucky"

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, I just sent over a copy of The Path to Bamelin without problems, Luffy still won't work :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom