• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

Next page should be Lyra-centric to please our favorite house guest.

I was branded with this. And with this begat a curse. I'm NEVER going to leave you alone now Pony gaf. I'll always be watching this thread.

Every

Single

You're stuck with me.

Link Man

Banned
2Dish? Nope.

7B8eH.jpg

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Ugh, I hate "fluffy" pony art. It gives them a rather awkward look that detracts them from the original artstyle.

I really REALLY hate yuri fanshipping art since it's usually done just to tickle someone's fancy and that there's no sense of romance or chemistry between them.

But I'm surprisingly cool with LyraxBonbon. Maybe because it's a blank slate and that there's actually a sense of romance and chemistry in a lot of the artwork out there.

Lyra page? I'm cool with this. My Lyra folder is kinda lacking.

Who the heck is Lyra?
TUVj5.png

Is there fluffy pony art anywhere on this page? I thought I knew what you were referring to, but I don't see any examples of it on this page.

I believe he's talking about the artwork that makes them look like they have furry coats and are more cat like. *shudders* I hate those too.

Heartstrings is a much cutter name. And full of sweet wonderful canon.

Toys =/ Canon. Otherwise how do you explain "Lula Moon"?

I do agree that it's probably the best of all the "canon BG names". I dunno, the lazy typist in me prefers Lyra. Or Lyra Heartstrings. The best of both worlds!

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Get back in IRC, thnikka, or I'll ruin it for everyone else!

I'm too much of a downer for IRC. Sorry, but you guys are better off without my whining. Plus I have tumblr to be addicted to so consider you losers replaced!

... :(

So I dunno if you guys noticed that Mari0 came out recently. Well, it did, and it's fun, much as Mario and Portal were separately. Notably, you can wear several different hats. And guess what hat you can wear?

Okay, so it's a bit hard to see in the image, but it's Rainbow's mane. Unfortunately the hat goes away when you're Super Mario. Oh well? Still kind of fun to think I'm Rainbow Dash in the Mushroom Kingdom thinking with portals. It's like a threeway collision of awesome.

You can also unlock the Sonic Rainboom if you can beat the main SMB1 campaign - although World 8-2 is a pain in the ass, so good luck.

Oh, right, Lyra.

lyragmire.gif

Also, this one, while SFW, may give you nightmares. Or make you roll on the ground laughing. I'm not sure which.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom