• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did this Trixie sketch on Sunday, forgot to post it:

Very nice Myke!

So a Vinyl Scratch page now? Okay. I's gots some.

cKqVd.jpg

da7cW.jpg

ekXyx.png

P3PHG.jpg

MLRFk.jpg

8Athk.jpg

Bhich.png

KxQfX.jpg

7MuSA.png

8SjxU.jpg

Jp4NG.jpg

zMeUR.jpg

Y0I52.jpg

KysQC.jpg

5QFGx.jpg

wHe7l.png

h94S2.png

zLSWo.png

nrsgR.jpg

UEqXI.jpg

F8QvY.jpg

5Tdez.png

s8QJ6.jpg

M3wR1.jpg

q0XAB.png

RjWls.jpg

HMjcP.png

akira28

Love this. We all know that Scootaloo is disabled and can't fly so good.

I protest. Hope should be nurtured, and allowed to take flight. Not smashed to the ground at 9.8 m/s. I believe that is a fake edit, and cannot give my endorsement.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Adding Luff to the "Dear Luna is that .gif frustrating. Can't. Itch. Nose. FUCK FUCK FUCK"

... list.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
As fun as it may be, I would like to ask my friends in this thread to leave the IRC-style chatting to the IRC chat room, lest we may be forced, in the long run, to close our doors.

Anyway, just so that no one can say that this post is devoid of actual content, here is an awesome art piece:

This is the kind of work that leaves me embarrassed about you guys thinking that I have anything resembling actual skill.

Even though it is truly excellent, I really wish the artist would understand that the way he draws tails make it look like they're sticking out of the ponies' poo orifice.

Cheerilee

This is the kind of work that leaves me embarrassed about you guys thinking that I have anything resembling actual skill.

As you can readily see the difference between yourself and great artists, the rest of us can see the difference between ourselves and you. Don't sell yourself short, you've got skill. You don't want to know where the "zero skill" level is. And I don't want to show you.

tumblr_m0i56b1FCM1r8cfzno1_1280.jpg

Made this image on my stream last night. I wanted to make a quick, dumb image on my birthday, and this was it. This'll be my last pony pic in a while.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Semi on-topic since Seth of ED likes listening to him. Texan tough guy and brony-in-denial Ghost of True Capitalist Radio will be doing his final show on Friday.

End of an era. Hating the bronies, having Rina-chan and others call in using Pony voices, trolling him with anti-capitalist agendas and gay sex propositions, remixes of his Melting Pot of Friendship, hearing him rage and knock over cans. *salutes... with middle finger extended*

We'll find someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom