• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

$200

Banned
af357c9b.jpg

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
OH GOD WHEN I DID THAT IN TINYCHAT EVERYONE SAID THEY WEREN'T RECORDING WHO RECORDED IT?! IT WAS EITEHR MYKE OR AHOYHOY WASN'T IT?! WHO DID IT?

WHO?

WHO?

who?

who

who who

Hoot hoot.

hoot.

zzz

It wasn't me. I was too busy filming other people...

... doing other things...

... that can't be posted in this thread...

Xzeon

Banned
Assuming that you're serious,
a dirty-mind (Xzeon) suggests there's a t-shirt with an image of a horn going into a butthole > The infamous Lyra toy has a hole in the rear for inserting things > The t-shirt is an image of Lyra.

Thats what it looks like!

Yall are BLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND.

akira28

Hah, that Derpy shirt says it all. I'm sure Hasbro has no idea how their little girl toy selling junket resulted in adults creating lesbian relationships and infinitely complex and massively popular headcanons. They just wanted to sell ponies and hairbrushes.

(Speaking of which, why do most retail ponies only have that tiny shock of hair? You can't comb that. Retail Pinky looks like a mere shadow of her actual self.)

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member

Rap songs always seem to make the best PMV's.

Surely it must have nothing to do with the fact that colorful little girl cartoon characters are extolling the virtues of street gang membership, excessive cannibis intake, and highly-deplorable acts of random violence as opposed to lessons about the importance of friendship and tolerance and other boring subjects?

... right?

Prade

Rap songs always seem to make the best PMV's.

Surely it must have nothing to do with the fact that colorful little girl cartoon characters are extolling the virtues of street gang membership, excessive cannibis intake, and highly-deplorable acts of random violence as opposed to lessons about the importance of friendship and tolerance and other boring subjects?

... right?

Just pass the L already.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

kunonabi

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f....10150188017990029.426593.292462355028&type=1

Favorite pony t shirt design tournament competition!

5 winners will be picked for each pony, then those 15 shirts will face off and one will be crowned super best shirt ever, so i guess whoever is on that shirt is best pony.

Pinkie, AJ and Rarity didnt even make the cut to be in the competition at all.

No one likes them.

FUCK. I just want one good Rarity shirt. Is that so much to ask?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Get me one D:
Which ones do you want. They are like $1 each for 1". Then they have keychains (Not enamel filled), there's probably a lot more stuff. I know WeLoveFine is setup there. Probably a lot more, I only glanced a bit at Artists Alley.
You live in AMERICA right. Postage is $2.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Which ones do you want. They are like $1 each for 1". Then they have keychains (Not enamel filled), there's probably a lot more stuff. I know WeLoveFine is setup there. Probably a lot more, I only glanced a bit at Artists Alley.
You live in AMERICA right. Postage is $2.

I was just kidding, thanks for the offer though.

I know if I start buying pony merch now it will only lead to me hunting down all those rare pony figures from McDonalds and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom