• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Was that Rarity's level 3 super? Perfect.

eh, Twilight's voice sounds weird.

blamite

Looking great! I'm not a big fighting game player so I can't really tell about the mechanics, but the music and animations look/sound really great. Most of the voices sound pretty good too, especially Pinie, but Twilight's voice is pretty off. It's super noticible in her end-of-match lines.

Also her name shows up in-game as "Twilight S." not "T. Sparkle." :(

LuffyZoro

I must say...

All of Pinkie Pie's songs are horrible.

hpy1z.gif

Stream just ended, that was pretty incredible.

Fighting is Magic looking super fun and apparently Dacidbro (pretty well known BlazBlue player) got a couple matches in towards the end haha.

BDGAME

A new pony animatic staring the 2nd best princess is being made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3wp2VVhKQ

Looks good, even if the material is pretty dark. Amusement can be had from the irony of a pony animatc video being set to a song original sung by Sara Jessica Parker.

Amazing! The song, the animation and the idea of them. Everything looks good. Especially the song "children of the night" that fit like a glove and its so beautiful.

Thanks a lot DrForester to show us this project.

Kuugrr

Stream just ended, that was pretty incredible.

Fighting is Magic looking super fun and apparently Dacidbro (pretty well known BlazBlue player) got a couple matches in towards the end haha.

Whaaaaaat? Man, I'm sad that I missed this!

I've already decided to main Applejack. Dem OTGs. Dat wallbounce. DAT BIONIC FAAAAAAAAAAARM.

I want to main someone from the glorious unicorn master race, but earth pony peasant Applejack's dirty mixups ARE pretty tempting.

But if Rainbow Dash has fly/unfly shenanigans, my choice is made for me.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know nothing about ya'lls fancy fighting-game lingo, but Pinkie Pie seemed the most varied and most fun character to play.

Pinkamena finisher for the win.

Orcastar

Checked some of the Fighting is Magic stream footage and the game seems to be shaping up nicely! Pinkie would be my choice of character too from what I've seen so far.

And then for some art:

I must say...

All of Pinkie Pie's songs are horrible.
Yes yes, I'm sure everyone knows by now that you hate everything about the show, there's no need to repeat it every ten pages or so.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Your friend needs to teach me his secrets.

Also was that totally drawn by mouse?

EDIT: Top of page... uhh...

Have a fresh .gif
of an 8 month old episode
:

YnA1j.gif

DOUBLE EDIT: And naturally improved

0nQ39.gif

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.

Cheerilee

Also was that totally drawn by mouse?

I never would've guessed that was made in MSPaint.

"1000 hours in MSPaint" is a meme.

Basically, someone draws something on the computer, using whatever tools they normally use to draw things on computer, and then if someone asks how hard it was to make, they claim that they had no clue what they were doing and did it with the bare minimum tools possible, and it took an inhuman amount of effort. Hence, 1000 hours in MSPaint.

It probably took crazy effort, but they're kidding about how much.

Orcastar

"1000 hours in MSPaint" is a meme.

Basically, someone draws something on the computer, using whatever tools they normally use to draw things on computer, and then if someone asks how hard it was to make, they claim that they had no clue what they were doing and did it with the bare minimum tools possible, and it took an inhuman amount of effort. Hence, 1000 hours in MSPaint.

It probably took crazy effort, but they're kidding about how much.

Your avatar works so well with this.

And then it's time for comics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom