• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orcastar

55631%20-%20meme%20shrug%20shrugpony%20Sweetie_Belle.png

Wrong Belle.

I just watched the latest two episodes of FiW. How is this crap even popular? It's well made from a technical standpoint. But the humor is just so dry and bland.

The only thing I really thought was genuinely funny about this series was Sweetie Bot.

I thought you were talking about the actual series, went "whut" for a moment.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
CHEEZMO™;39755021 said:
Omar comin', yodel-ay-hee-hoooo

Nobody got shit to say about a 5 Celsius day.

Oh, this is about ponies, right? Here's a .gif, I mean, if you want it, I guess...

Eu2tz.gif

no no they're for me! so i can relax i'm not calm at all and so i can forget everything the morning after that way every date is like the magic of a first date

it's a staple of an owl's diet. why else do you think we say who all the time

Morgadeth

Picked up some fruit tails. They only had two pony boxes on the shelves, and dozens of every other brands - including The Simpsons.

7GP5z.jpg

blamite

What's the thing in the bottom right? I don't recognize it from anywhere yet. Looks like a goat/cat thing with a chicken on its head. Season 3?

Also what's up with the weird looking Scotaloo?

Also what's up with giant Derpy/tiny Spike?

That poster is awful.

Tiny Spike
Flying Scoot
The stock overused Celestia and RD vectors that have been used since before the show aired

The nerve to advertize using Derpy after editing the episode

LuffyZoro

For all you people whining about the name Time Turner for the good doctor, there's been an update.

Dr.+Hooves.png

(Matt is some random dude, Guy is from WeLoveFine)

Flying Scootaloo is great, if you only want her to achieve being a Rainbow Dash clone.

I'd rather her actually be upset at her lack of flying, only to discover that she doesn't need flying because she has scooting (the general use of wheeled devices to get around).

And retain her own unique trait that separates her from the other characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom