• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"1000 hours in MSPaint" is a meme.

Basically, someone draws something on the computer, using whatever tools they normally use to draw things on computer, and then if someone asks how hard it was to make, they claim that they had no clue what they were doing and did it with the bare minimum tools possible, and it took an inhuman amount of effort. Hence, 1000 hours in MSPaint.

It probably took crazy effort, but they're kidding about how much.

So getting annoyed being the cheerful educator? =P

Oh well, still looks nice regardless.

And that comic looks great too, it was a fun surprise ending, even though I don't think it "fits" with Toy Story mythos. LOVE the artwork though.

blamite

paper_like_pinkie_pie_by_dtcx97-d56npu1.png

I LOVE THIS STYLE SO MUCH AAAAAH

MORE

source

MrWhitefolks

Neo Member
Finally got the lamps working on this horrific laptop I'm using. Also, super depth of field is back in action (helping me hide aliasing, since my graphics card has no AA options). Hope you guys dig it. :D

Hey Brony GAF I posted this in the arcade stick thread but I figured I would post it here too.

A lil arcade stick design I threw together quickly that I'm going to use to pimp out my PS3 stick featuring adorable Adventure Time-ish human Rainbow Dash art <3

I just watched the latest two episodes of FiW. How is this crap even popular? It's well made from a technical standpoint. But the humor is just so dry and bland.

The only thing I really thought was genuinely funny about this series was Sweetie Bot.

LuffyZoro

I just watched the latest two episodes of FiW. How is this crap even popular? It's well made from a technical standpoint. But the humor is just so dry and bland.

The only thing I really thought was genuinely funny about this series was Sweetie Bot.

Personally I like FiW, but have you tried the Mentally Advanced series and the corresponding Rainbow Dash Presents? Maybe those are more your speed. The latter especially is very good.

No but seriously, every MLP fan that I have shown the FiW series have thought it was hilarious. I'd compare it to like Sealab 2021 in which they take the original material and turn it into a zany parody that's pretty funny.

No but seriously, every MLP fan that I have shown the FiW series have thought it was hilarious. I'd compare it to like Sealab 2021 in which they take the original material and turn it into a zany parody that's pretty funny.

I can see what they're trying to do. I mean the Sealab/Birdman people do Disney XD's Marvel Mash-ups and I think those are WAYYYYYYYYY funnier than FiW. But I dunno, man the jokes feel so forced and contrived. I mean there was a post a couple pages back about .MOV series and it being vulgar and crude for the sake of being vulgar and crude, and I'd say FiW is the same case of where it's so nonchalant of how "different" it is, it just seems like dumb, unfunny caricatures for the sake of caricatures. When I watch the episodes It's like I can hear the voices/writers go "SEE FLUTTERSHY IS FUNNY BECAUSE SHE'S AN EVIL PSYCHO! SO FUNNY! AND SHE WORSHIPS SMOOZE! G1 REFERENCE! CLEVER, RIGHT?!?" and "WE NAMED LUNA, MOLESTIA! IS FUNNY BECAUSE IT IS UNEXPECTED!"

But then speaking of Marvel, my sister and I are in the minority that actually finds Ultimate Spider-man fun and enjoyable while the mass majority seems to hate it... So..

S7jyD.png

Wait why hasn't anyone made a Pony Shrug for Belle yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom