• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

78lAn.jpg

Cheerilee

Speaking of which, so when is season 3?
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/07/season-3-not-august.html

False alarm said it would start next month.

Attempted confirmation said that's not true, but it will start sometime between now and the end of the year. Apparently they'll give us one month warning.

Is it still thought to be for only 13 episodes?

No reason to believe otherwise. So of course, everyone believes otherwise.

I personally believe that S3 will be short (I'm a pessimist). But S4 will be ridiculously long to make up for it, and/or there will be movies (I'm an optimist).

Orcastar

"My Little Pony encouraging girls to get tattoos."

I wonder if they actually got the idea from that Dash pic... Do older gens have toys like this?

blamite

Those could be nice if they didn't have all that graffiti on them.

And, you know, come with the right colors.
Yeah, what's the deal, the first show-accurate non-mcdonalds Fluttershy (that I've seen) and they do it this way? So close... but not yet.

How big is that, btw? It's hard to get a sense of scale, but it looks a decent bit bigger than the regular toys.

Razek

Banned
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/07/season-3-not-august.html

False alarm said it would start next month.

Attempted confirmation said that's not true, but it will start sometime between now and the end of the year. Apparently they'll give us one month warning.

No reason to believe otherwise. So of course, everyone believes otherwise.

I personally believe that S3 will be short (I'm a pessimist). But S4 will be ridiculously long to make up for it, and/or there will be movies (I'm an optimist).

Thanks for answering.

G-Fex

I would use the ol' "prodigal son" line, but I think we've played that card half a dozen times with you, G-Fex.

I spoke to Hito and I'm giving up my denial. I am a tsundere pony like i've been called. I've been very tsundere and wrong. I apologize.

My name is Kog btw

Not sure that Applejack is best pony

Applejack is the most dependable and grounded(Pun) pony on the show. She's the only one of the mane six that hasn't gone crazy/off the deep end and Applejack's only major fault is that she goes overboard trying to help everypony to her own self detriment.

Applejack is the best pony!

2. Twilight
3. Flutter shy
4. Rarity
5. Pinky
10. Rainbow dash

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Applejack is the most dependable and grounded(Pun) pony on the show. She's the only one of the mane six that hasn't gone crazy/off the deep end and Applejack's only major fault is that she goes overboard trying to help everypony to her own self detriment.

She ran away from her family, and nearly killed two stagecoach ponies by playing chicken with a train. She refuses to let two hard working ponies help their farm supply enough quality cider for the masses, in order to keep prices inflated!

10. Rainbow dash

Did I mention that Applejack cheats?

brian577

Banned

In addition to what Forester said, she also nearly worked herself to death because of her stubborn nature.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
I feel like I can never contribute to community conversation, aside from my occasional, "Oh, I like that."

I am probably going to be banned for being useless

I feel like I can never contribute to community conversation, aside from my occasional, "Oh, I like that."

I am probably going to be banned for being useless

I've been on this forum for about one month longer then you and you have made more then 10 times as many posts as I have(I'm still a freaking junior member even...), I think you are fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom