• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzeon

Banned

Mio is best human.

I'm not sure why, but to be honest I wanted to get to member status on my own without any 'safe' posts. Now that the completely useless and arbitrary mission is complete, I feel like joining in.

I spent my first 300 posts in this thread right here.

Good times.... good times.

Attended a music festival this weekend. Got a few brohoofs and compliments for my Dr. Whooves shirt, all from girls. My conclusion: Chicks dig bronies.

By 'Attended a music festival' do you mean, wrote a fan fiction about yourself.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Attended a music festival this weekend. Got a few brohoofs and compliments for my Dr. Whooves shirt, all from girls. My conclusion: Chicks dig bronies.

o_O

*Orders 50 MLP t-shirts.*

pvp20120720.jpg

Yep, pretty awesome. Though some of the animation could be a little better, I love how he mimics the camera movement and effects from the original. Great touch.

I still need to watch that show, but I'm kinda bitter that it's getting so much internet attention over Disney's other quality shows like Motorcity and Phineas and Ferb.

Okay, I just started watching friendship is witchcraft, and lmao. I can't take it lol. Sweetie Bell's voice.

The only redeemable thing about that awful series.

I still need to watch that show, but I'm kinda bitter that it's getting so much internet attention over Disney's other quality shows like Motorcity and Phineas and Ferb.

When it comes to MotorCity I completely agree. More people need to watch that show before there's no show to watch.

Phineas & Ferb is exactly where it needs to be. Still the best show Disney has up its sleeve right now. Gravity Falls needs all the attention it can because I think the show can go more than 65 easy without the plug being pulled. All people need to do is tune in and watch.

Razek

Banned
Hey guys I have a question. Is there any place to still get that MLP throw with twilight and Celestia on it? I know target had them for a while but they never got them back in stock.

Also, I wanna put this out there:

Shy pony is worst pony.

Seriously, she is the biggest closet rage-aholic ever. Also, the things she said to Pinky and Rarity during the episode with Iron Will were pretty much the most absolute horrible hate filled words possible within the MLP universe. That was the point she permanently was my least favorite. Sure sure deserves that kindness element alright.

LuffyZoro

Hey guys I have a question. Is there any place to still get that MLP throw with twilight and Celestia on it? I know target had them for a while but they never got them back in stock.

Also, I wanna put this out there:

Shy pony is worst pony.

Seriously, she is the biggest closet rage-aholic ever. Also, the things she said to Pinky and Rarity during the episode with Iron Will were pretty much the most absolute horrible hate filled words possible within the MLP universe. That was the point she permanently was my least favorite. Sure sure deserves that kindness element alright.

We can no longer be friends.

</3

Razek

Banned
We can no longer be friends.

</3

I don't hate her. I just really really really really really really dislike her.

Edit: I'm going all out. I pursue the truth!

She also generally advocates friendly and kind treatment of animals. However, she clearly is shown picking up a defenseless fish and feeding it to another animal. What about the poor fishy? Manticores that maul and viciously eat other animals deserve kindness because it's just a big 'pussycat' but fish are not because their a sub-sub species? She's a hypocrite and it's annoying.
--

Don't get me wrong, she is a funny character and enjoyable to watch most of the time. She just really irks me every other episode.

brian577

Banned
I don't hate her. I just really really really really really really dislike her.

Edit: I'm going all out. I pursue the truth!

She also generally advocates friendly and kind treatment of animals. However, she clearly is shown picking up a defenseless fish and feeding it to another animal. What about the poor fishy? Manticores that maul and viciously eat other animals deserve kindness because it's just a big 'pussycat' but fish are not because their a sub-sub species? She's a hypocrite and it's annoying.

She understands the cycle of life as any good wild life care giver would. What do you expect her to do? Feed them tofu?
tofu_lion.png

Razek

Banned
She understands the cycle of life as any good wild life care giver would. What do you expect her to do? Feed them tofu?
http://bachelorhell.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/tofu_lion.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Let nature take it's course and not attempt to play god. By doing so, [I]she[/I] becomes responsible for the death.

brian577

Banned
Let nature take it's course and not attempt to play god. By doing so, she becomes responsible for the death.

You really don't understand how Equestria works do? Didn't Winter Wrap Up make it clear to you that the ponies maintain nature? Besides, those animals are probably in her care. She is no more guilty for giving those ferrets fish than a person who feeds his ball python baby mice.

Razek

Banned
You really don't understand how Equestria works do? Didn't Winter Wrap Up make it clear to you that the ponies maintain nature? Besides, those animals are probably in her care. She is no more guilty for giving those ferrets fish than a person who feeds his ball python baby mice.

They are responsible for Equestria's nature to a degree. I have a very sincere doubt that every single ferret needs to be hoof fed three times a day by farming fish. If we follow that route, the same would have to apply to all the 'sub' animals.

Also, I have no argument for the end of your post. The person who feeds his python is responsible for killing those mice. Did the killing have a purpose? Sure, but it doesn't negate what happened. (Taking care of an animal like that is a moral double edged sword. Refuse to feed it properly and it will die as well.)

Razek

Banned
This has to be said. It's been ignored for too long.

Look in your hearts, you know it to be true. Twilight pony is the real Mary Sue.

edit: In a good way.

Razek

Banned
Well, to be fair I didn't really mean it completely literal. It rhymed.

However, she does a better job at two elements and at least ties for a third.

She is sincerely the kindest. She is also the most loyal.

I'd say she ties for honesty. I can't really think of her telling any intentional lies.

Pinky and Rarity have her beat in the others.

Keep in mind, I'm talking about in an absolute sense. In a relative sense, RD and FS do beat her due to their personality types.

LuffyZoro

It was a joke relating to part that she doesn't have any character flaws. That was all, nothing else about the definition applied. It was a quick crappy joke.

Careful, you can't make jokes on the internet. If I weren't an internet master I could have thought you were serious about the Fluttershy thing.

Razek

Banned
Careful, you can't make jokes on the internet. If I weren't an internet master I could have thought you were serious about the Fluttershy thing.

I've made 3 jokes around Gaf tonight, one of them I got yelled at and called a dumb ass, the other someone got slightly defensive and shot it down, and now this! I never.

Edit: Seriously though, If I'm bothering some or your or annoying you I will stop. I figured some pretty hard core criticisms/opinions would get some discussion flowing.

AJSousuke

I've made 3 jokes around Gaf tonight, one of them I got yelled at and called a dumb ass, the other someone got slightly defensive and shot it down, and now this! I never.

Edit: Seriously though, If I'm bothering some or your or annoying you I will stop. I figured some pretty hard core criticisms/opinions would get some discussion flowing.

Please do, if you don't like the character, why would you want to make anyone else not to like it?. If you ruined FS for yourself don't try to ruin it for me.

I like all characters and will never understand the hate some of them receive.

Razek

Banned
Please do, if you don't like the character, why would you want to make anyone else not to like it?. If you ruined FS for yourself don't try to ruin it for me.

I like all characters and will never understand the hate some of them receive.

Eh, point taken.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
in our DNA!

I remember the days of when this thread used to move at the speed of a steams sale thread and every page would be filled with fanart, oh god the fanart D:

/grumpyoldman

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I remember the days of when this thread used to move at the speed of a steams sale thread and every page would be filled with fanart, oh god the fanart D:

/grumpyoldman

Good fanart time.

Ego has aged up more kids for Slice of Life Pony tumbler.

TRd5q.png

And made a bunch of background ponies based mostly on G1.

w8ZXi.png

with names:
- Salty, Minty
- Lofty, Softshoe, Mimic, Heart Throb
- Clipper, Powder, Gusty, Fizzy, Spring Song

Razek

Banned
I've been all over the place tonight with myself mood wise. That and finally getting to post here I get a bit too chatty. I really need to learn to keep my yap shut sometimes.

/grumpyoldman

I do too (as a lurker). Did everyone just kind of fade off? It seems like a lot of posters here are on different time zones from what I can tell.

LuffyZoro

I've been all over the place tonight with myself mood wise. That and finally getting to post here I get a bit too chatty. I really need to learn to keep my yap shut sometimes.

I do too (as a lurker). Did everyone just kind of fade off? It seems like a lot of posters here are on different time zones from what I can tell.

EuroPonyGAF is fairly sizable.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member

There haven't been a big deal of raids in a while, which is what really kept the post count up.

Other than that:

- IRC divides the conversation
- The split between the Community thread/Season thread in OT divides conversation/fan-art
- The community has slowed down a bit since its peak (at least around here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom