• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone say best pony? Cause I'm pretty sure I heard someone say best pony.

pp4OG.jpg

Yup! I'm an Applejack fan. :3

Xzeon

Banned
i know why

People hate mlp now.

cuz of the saturation.

things i really dont want to consume now cuz of how fucking annoying the fan shit is:

gravity falls

homestuck

legend of korra

doctor who

holy christ Doctor Who, its worse than mlp, its EVERYWHERE.

im sorry internet, i thought your hate was stupid, but i get.

i get it.

$200

Banned
i know why

People hate mlp now.

cuz of the saturation.

things i really dont want to consume now cuz of how fucking annoying the fan shit is:

gravity falls

homestuck

legend of korra

doctor who

i get it.
f6996432.jpg

i know why

People hate mlp now.

cuz of the saturation.

gravity falls

homestuck

legend of korra

doctor who

i get it.

It's horrible, I like all of those things
Except Korra because of the ending.
and have to deal with all of those fans shitting up the internet with it. Song gets used in a PMV? Bronies have to go and spam "OMG PONIES" in the official music video. Faygo? Homestuck reference hurr... and so on.

I hate fandoms.

Frantic Fanatic

Neo Member
and have to deal with all of those fans shitting up the internet with it. Song gets used in a PMV? Bronies have to go and spam "OMG PONIES" in the official music video. Faygo? Homestuck reference hurr... and so on.

I hate fandoms.

I wouldn't be a FIM fan if it were not for the fandom.

It's like a huge physiological case study into what is truly happening in people's minds when they are not held down by the chains of social etiquette and bolstered by the power of anonymity.

And that's just with ONE fandom. Imagine when you start crossing Pony fandom with Sonic Fans. :V

Edit: Something something about irony and my name.

Xzeon

Banned

I hate humans.

ftfy

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Celestia is such an evil ty-

T39Jjl.jpg

Amazing kind and benevolent ruler whom we all adore D:

You could create ponibooru2.

derpiboo.ru

i know why

People hate mlp now.

cuz of the saturation.

gravity falls

homestuck

legend of korra

doctor who

i get it.

Gravity Falls is awesome.

The rest of that stuff sucks though so good job steering clear!

You take that back!

dr whom and hamsteak suck because of overbearing fanbases that don't shut up about them and cross them over into everything (as opposed to mlpfim, which is awesome because of an overbearing fanbase that don't shut up about it and cross it over into everything)

korra is just a bad show, especially after the original avatar (although the tumblr social justice fandom it has certainly helps me dislike it!)

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
korra is just a bad show, especially after the original avatar (although the tumblr social justice fandom it has certainly helps me dislike it!)

You're dead to me. Deaaaaaaaaaad!

LuffyZoro

dr whom and hamsteak suck because of overbearing fanbases that don't shut up about them and cross them over into everything (as opposed to mlpfim, which is awesome because of an overbearing fanbase that don't shut up about it and cross it over into everything)

Doctor Who and Korra are both good (though I haven't finished the latter). I read Homestuck but don't understand it or follow the fandom at all, so I have now idea what it's like. Still, they're all good things and you should feel bad.

ThomasLight

Neo Member

So tell me, is this awesome, shitty or a wash?

1294908280618-n1297299512056.jpg

Though I like the Apples, they're good ponies...

n8

Unconfirmed Member
The fanbase here used to be awesome, but that's just my schadenfreude kicking in.
It's just cool now... well, as much as I can figure. Things are heading in an enjoyable fashion (well, at least a better form), it seems. I don't follow it too much either way.

Kuugrr

I don't think I'll ever understand the "this thing is dumb because of the people who like it" mentality. Do you guys, like, get into arguments daily with insane fandoms or something? If so, quit it.

Being best pony requires a strict training regimen.

You have to work hard to stay so incredibly fabulous.

Rarity > Twilight > Rainbow Dash > Applejack > Fluttershy > Pinkie Pie

Whogie

Rebuttal: Rarity is the best pony.
But Derpy is too.

My brother successfully camped the Hasbro website ^^
ezmCm.png

9l6Y8.png

Not sure what this is on the back
QLXuP.png

Kuugrr

Not like those little goblins did anything to deserve that candy anyway. Based Rarity is just doing what we all secretly wish we could. Thank you, Based Rarity.

Not sure what this is on the back

Kinda looks like they used a muffin in lieu of a zero.

Razek

Banned
There should be a massive influx of Rarity/AJ episodes over the other mane six

I wouldn't be opposed to this. Rarity has awesome episodes. AJ's aren't half bad either.

I want more Pinkie episodes though. I like to see her character tested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom