• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Jap%20style.jpg

Razek

Banned
Got dat saucy pic of Narnar.

Good to finally see you here after all that time in the Steam thread. I mean, you're wrong, but it's still good to see you.

I'm not sure why, but to be honest I wanted to get to member status on my own without any 'safe' posts. Now that the completely useless and arbitrary mission is complete, I feel like joining in.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
You are the worst kind of people.

And this thread moves too slow :/

As is the rules in the IRC (at least in my delusional mind), people who complain about things moving too slowly are subsequently required to provide some material of value to spur discussion.

So, what do you have?

Razek

Banned
As is the rules in the IRC (at least in my delusional mind), people who complain about things moving too slowly are subsequently required to provide some material of value to spur discussion.

So, what do you have?

Meh, I removed it because it sounded kind of whiny and wasn't going to be that interesting of a discussion anyways.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Uhh aren't sunflowers poisonous to humans?

Edit: Nvm Daffodils are.

brian577

Banned
Attended a music festival this weekend. Got a few brohoofs and compliments for my Dr. Whooves shirt, all from girls. My conclusion: Chicks dig bronies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom