• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member

ce2xE.gif

Octavia <3

That Human Rarity is nice too! That last page is quite freaky.

So I found out via EQD that Drake Bell is a Brony. It made me remember something my sister pointed out while watching USM.

Mary Jane (voiced by Tara Strong) gets a new camera that's purple and has little stars on it. Seemed like a little Brony nod to me, but it could be just coincidence.

What do you think, PonyGAF?

Cheerilee

Mary Jane (voiced by Tara Strong) gets a new camera that's purple and has little stars on it. Seemed like a little Brony nod to me, but it could be just coincidence.

Purple color and star-shaped stickers are too stereotypically "girly" for me to be convinced it was an MLP reference. If the stars were in the shape of Twilight's cutie mark, then yes, definitely.

As is, I'd say "maybe".

Razek

Banned
Octavia <3

So I found out via EQD that Drake Bell is a Brony. It made me remember something my sister pointed out while watching USM.

Stars are regular 5 pointed stars, multi-colored, only 4 of them, no main star. Looks like a random girly stereotype phone to me.

Edit. Oh god how did I miss your post ruby.

EDIT OH GOD THAT LAST PAGE

G-Fex

Octavia <3

I think Mary Jane will have to reveal her horrifying secret to Peter that she's actually a purplish pony in disguise.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Octavia <3

I think you're reading into that waay too much.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
More likely they're doing shorter seasons split. Season 4 early next year. They didn't do that huge marketing push for the S2 finale to only go another 13 episodes.

Also, HUB is a new network, they're not going to give up one of their most popular shows.

McNum

26+26+13=65

Yup. That's a wrap. 65 is the magic number for syndication. One episode every weekday for 13 weeks. Friendship is Magic is all nice and ready to be sold as one complete package deal.

We can just hope it pulls a DCAU. Batman, New Batman, Superman, New Superman, Batman Beyond, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited. Same series. With Static Shock as a spinoff, even. Perhaps a bit of an extreme example, let's just hope it doesn't pull a Pinky and The Brain. We really don't want My Little Pony and Elmyra...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom