• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

$200

Banned
ZmB4A.png

yes

more subtle

MJ breaks up with Peter because he's a brony.

He TOTALLY is

Yep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_huWA923pXU

Season 3 confirmed to be only 13 episodes

Syndication here we come.

I'm sure the ending won't be satisfactory, either.

I'm a little bittersweet about this. I'm sure they're probably "slowing down" production and that we'll most likely get a 4th season, but it's sad to think about the show ending, which WILL come one way or the other.

I would hope that G5 or 4.5 will do a Korra and keep as many of the team on board as possible and just have a fresh new cast of characters.

Razek

Banned
I'm a little bittersweet about this. I'm sure they're probably "slowing down" production and that we'll most likely get a 4th season, but it's sad to think about the show ending, which WILL come one way or the other.

I would hope that G5 or 4.5 will do a Korra and keep as many of the team on board as possible and just have a fresh new cast of characters.

I don't want a new generation. Why change it? This one has been a massive success for Hasbro. Nobody wants it to drag on and on but the moment Twilight and gang are out, I'm done.

Once it does end, I just hope at the end we actually get an ending. Not some cliffhanger like nothing is happening. I want the friends to part ways. Another idea is to have a farewell episode where spike grows old enough that he would be better on his own and Twilight and gang have to learn the final lesson that sometimes you just have to let a friend go.

This is awesome. I would think smartypants would be a bit cleaner and more taken care of back when Twi was a filly though.

Razek

Banned
Really? Even if it was the same staff and art, but different characters you'll stop watching?

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/300/a/c/the_mane_background_ponies_by_hombre0-d4e41kq.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

I honestly can't say for certain. I can say I would give it fair chance. If they can find the right characters that can fill the void, I would probably be okay with it.

I think I would be more accepting if every-pony gets a few cameos here or there.

[SPOILER]I'll be honest, I stealth edited 'and gang' after Twilight's name.[/SPOILER]

edit: And contrary to popular belief I would be okay with male characters.

Razek

Banned
You know, they almost had a thing going there with 3 of them being musical ponies.

Imagine the havoc when people need to resubmit top 6 lists again.

1. Derpy Hooves
2. Octavia
3. DJPone
4. Dr.Whooves
5. The rest

Razek

Banned
Hmm...

Big Mac - Okay, but not great
Sorain - dumb
Shining Armor - dumb
Mr. Cake - dumb

Yes, MLP doesn't have good male characters.

What about Joe!? This guy is a boss:

Pony_Joe.png

DONUTOPIA

Seriously though, most of them don't get enough screen time to really do much. How is Shining Armor dumb? He's not super amazing but he seemed pretty down to earth for being a Canterlot Snob. Also, Big Mac is pretty cool once he gets more than 1 line. He is pretty intelligent when he's also not the butt of a joke.

breaking news

after finding it too difficult to put the ponies into the poses they want and have them perform the actions they want, studio b has now announced that starting with season 3, my little pony will now feature anthropomorphized characters

tumblr_m7u0efN03l1r1h27io1_1280.jpg

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
No.

No, no no no no no no no no no no.

NO!

Whogie

If they weren't going to stop the series at 65, why the short season?
This bums me out. The novelty hasn't worn off yet ^_^

I suppose a spinoff with a new set of friends wouldn't be too bad though. If it's the same cast/animation style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom