• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuugrr

Only the good ponies are on the sheets

x6DkG.gif

Razek

Banned
Seriously though, it would be kind of neat if they had all the charters of them. It's really the only merchandise I'm interested in. I remember way back in the day when it first got mentioned in here and I wanted it so bad. Target was out of stock for the rest of eternity. Guess I should have just checked a store in the first place.

G-Fex

You know they say all ponies are created equal but you look at AJ and you look at Rainbow Dash and you can see that statement is not true.

See normally if you go one on one with another pony you got a 50/50 chance of winning, but AJ's a tree bucker, and she's not normal. So you got a 25% at BEST at beating her. And then you add Fluttershy to the mix? Your chances of winning drastically go down. See the 3 way at Season 3 episode (TBA), you got a 33 and 1/3 chance of winning. BUT AJ has a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, cause Fluttershy KNOWS! She can't beat AJ and she's not even going to try. So Rainbow Dash, you take your 33 1/3 chance of winning, minus AJ's 25% chance and then you've got a 8 and 1/3 chance of winning in Season 3. But then you take AJ's 75 chance of winning if they were to go 1 on 1 again and then add 66 and 2/3 %'s.

AJ has 141 and 2/3 chances of winnin' at Season 3

See Rainbow? The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you.

Lurky

Guys guys guys guys......guys. It doesn't matter who is the best pony as long as we all agree that pinkie is worst pony.

Razek

Banned
sigh

1. Twilight (Best qualities, best episodes, funniest, and most self aware)
2. Pinkie ↔ Rarity (Near best qualities, funny, good episodes)
3. Miss Apples (Near best qualities, kinda boring episodes)
4. Rainbow Bleh (Annoying archetype but okay, bleh episodes)
5. Flutterjerk (... well, she was okay in episode..... hmmm........ yeah.... no)

edit:
the what?
Seriously? Is that like a stargate but for ponies?

Razek

Banned
I take it back.

Fluttershy is actually featured in some pretty good episodes.
Dragonshy, Hurricane Fluttershy, Putting your hoof down, Star master, and Green isn't your color are all pretty great.

Anyway, Andrea Libman is best pony.

Did she sing Smile?

brian577

Banned
I take it back.

Fluttershy is actually featured in some pretty good episodes.
Dragonshy, Hurricane Fluttershy, Putting your hoof down, Star master, and Green isn't your color are all pretty great.

Did she sing Smile?

No that was Shannon Chan Kent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom