• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, Fluttershy Madoka, Rainbow Dash Homura. Rarity and Aj as Sayaka and the annoying one. Twilight would be Mami as the smart, knowledgeable one.

I said Twilight for Homura because of
time travel

Madoka - Fluttershy
Sayaka - Rainbow Dash
Mami - Rarity
Kyoko - Applejack
Homura - Twilight

offical pone meguca list

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
h2VK0.png

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Guess I'm lost on this one. Is this supposed to be an insult?
Haha, i just thought it would be funny to repeat because it still applies. It's an interesting character type, and just because it naturally means adding human secondary sexual traits to authentically achieve this character type doesn't always mean SEXSEXSEX(but it can). It's just something that we're usually wired to expect and find pleasing. After all, the main cast aren't small children.

Horses are the 9/11 of friendship.
Horses will kill babies they don't think belong to them. :(

Xzeon

Banned
is this mutiny already?

im gone for a few seconds on mars and your already throwing my shit on the front lawn?

this is

SO MEAAAAAAAAAN

wtf guys...

GET IN THE DUNGEON.

EVERYONE DUNGEON NOW.

Razek

Banned
Haha, i just thought it would be funny to repeat because it still applies. It's an interesting character type, and just because it naturally means adding human secondary sexual traits to authentically achieve this character type doesn't always mean SEXSEXSEX. After all, the main cast aren't small children.

Horses will kill babies they don't think belong to them. :(

No, I completely agree and it's a folly to think so. It's logical to conclude that if Twilight was somehow transferred to human form she would have a possibility to look that way (or any place in between). Some people draw it because hey, it would be cool to see how she would look after all. I agree, it's neat to see sometimes and it really is up to the viewer for what they get out of the image. Other times I feel the artists intent could be for other reasons. Everything in this thread has been very tame.

I suppose I brought up the whole wish fulfillment portion from the start because I've seen it thrown around a lot in here, but no one ever calls foul when it's about ponies being drawn with double D boobs (not exactly shown in this thread).

Bleh, I give up this is hard. I know where you are coming from and see how my argument is pretty paper thin here.

Edit: Looking back at my original statement; yeah, I blanketed it all pretty bad. I was definitely wrong there.

LuffyZoro

No, I completely agree and it's a folly to think so. It's logical to conclude that if Twilight was somehow transferred to human form she would have a possibility to look that way (or any place in between). Some people draw it because hey, it would be cool to see how she would look after all. I agree, it's neat to see sometimes and it really is up to the viewer for what they get out of the image. Other times I feel the artists intent could be for other reasons. Everything in this thread has been very tame.

I suppose I brought up the whole wish fulfillment portion from the start because I've seen it thrown around a lot in here, but no one ever calls foul when it's about ponies being drawn with double D boobs (not exactly shown in this thread).

Bleh, I give up this is hard. I know where you are coming from and see how my argument is pretty paper thin here.

Edit: Looking back at my original statement; yeah, I blanketed it all pretty bad. I was definitely wrong there.

I need examples in order to understand your argument. Please post them here or include them in a PM.

G-Fex

is this mutiny already?

im gone for a few seconds on mars and your already throwing my shit on the front lawn?

this is

SO MEAAAAAAAAAN

wtf guys...

GET IN THE DUNGEON.

EVERYONE DUNGEON NOW.

*puts sign that says
'You smell like dog buns' on Xzeon's back*

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
I prefer my fandom delusions to be Pre-Beard Riker, thank you very much.

so that fail pony matches fail Riker

I'm PonyGAF's Underground King now.

I'm not asking for permission. I'm just king of that shit.

And Hito, need to stop posting too many times in a page. There's only so much hot squirrel girl one man can take. Please and Thank You.

I come from a far away land, bearing good tidings for one Myke Greywolf, on the dawning of a new age.

Salutations and good tidings upon thee, Myke!
birthdayskeleton.gif

Xzeon

Banned
I'm PonyGAF's Underground King now.

I'm not asking for permission. I'm just king of that shit.

And Hito, need to stop posting too many times in a page. There's only so much hot squirrel girl one man can take. Please and Thank You.

u jerk butt.

u made up that place!

u jerk butt.

u made up that place!

Well I wanted to be important. And nobody else wants that title and the seat was empty. So I sat and now I feel all of the dark power of Pones. [Insert Evil Manical Laugh Here]

Who cares. It's hot anthro furry animal. Are we really going to deal in semantics here? It's a fox. I'm horrible and should be ashamed. Except I have no shame to begin with.

Sexual Harassment Fluttershy.

This word combination seems... correct.

Must resist urge to watch random South Park.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Who cares. It's hot anthro furry animal. Are we really going to deal in semantics here? It's a fox. I'm horrible and should be ashamed. Except I have no shame to begin with.
Less time worrying about shame, more time learning how to tell a wolf girl apart from a squirrel girl.

Xzeon

Banned
Well I wanted to be important. And nobody else wants that title and the seat was empty. So I sat and now I feel all of the dark power of Pones. [Insert Evil Manical Laugh Here]

Must resist urge to watch random South Park.

ReXXX and Dr. Forrester, 2 enemies.

dark times are ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom