• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
No hands, it's good.
Good point.
commission___tea_time_by_crappyunicorn-d3g6t6n.jpg

Xzeon

Banned
dat was like, 4 pixels of hair.

not a shitton

IM DONE I QUIT

I AM FED UP WITH MY PEOPLE

DONE WITH PONES

DONE WITH

THIS WERLD

GOINN TOMARZ FUK OFF BYE

LuffyZoro

This is a chance for someone else to take the throne. Unfortunately, the most likely candidate at the moment is Doc, and I'm the lowly rank of fourth in line for the crown.

Lurky

If that is the case, I shall claim this throne for myself! Once my time has come of course. Until then someone else must serve as temporary king.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
It is time for us to play this game of thrones. I nominate the doc as well.

This is a chance for someone else to take the throne. Unfortunately, the most likely candidate at the moment is Doc, and I'm the lowly rank of fourth in line for the crown.

I'd take the title just to never mention it again and it would never be brought up again.

here, have 6 decades of ponies.
Sllis.jpg

It's good knowing the thread is in the safe hands of a mod who's willing to have some fun at the suffering of the members.

What a boring place it would be otherwise.

Razek

Banned
The secret to a fast thread is objectionable content that gets people to come in and post negative reactions/post random things in an attempt to get to the next page.

That was my immediate plan. I came in here when it was deadsville and figured I would slam on a pony to get people going but I really didn't get much of a response. I've found that it's really more of a combination. Getting a theme going, posting some content, getting something objectionable to spike a bit of conversation/teh funniez, and nudging some here and there seems to be working alright.

Wait, should I write a letter about that?

Actaully, I change my vote. Anyone but Hitokage.

edit: Wait, I'm a moron. I take it back. Twi hasn't been posted so I'm cool with it.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
It's good knowing the thread is in the safe hands of a mod who's willing to have some fun at the suffering of the members.

What a boring place it would be otherwise.
It's not like I'm in here that often or that anyone is actually suffering. :p

DrForester just wants us all in the No Fun Zone way down in Deep 13.

edit: Wait, I'm a moron. I take it back. Twi hasn't been posted so I'm cool with it.
I aim to please.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

Razek

Banned
I like them when they're drawn well. That must come first, but yes, the former. Though I must say the latter has its perks too because they're often overblown.

An old favorite...

It's not even the anthro that's bad. It's really not and I think most people just play along because who doesn't love a good witch burn.

For me, it's the intent behind the creation. It's wish fulfillment at it's finest.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
It's not even the anthro that's bad. It's really not and I think most people just play along because who doesn't love a good witch burn.

For me, it's the intent behind the creation. It's wish fulfillment at it's finest.
And cute talking ponies aren't? They're pretty anthropomorphized already even if they walk on all fours.

Razek

Banned
And cute talking ponies aren't? They're pretty anthropomorphized already even if they walk on all fours.

I think there is pretty big difference between an animal that can talk with human qualities and one that is drawn like a stereotypically sexualized female human.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I see what you did there.

Honestly just becasue of relationships and personalities not the character fates.

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy becasue of the protective nature of RD.

AJ and Rarity pretty much just becasue of "Look before you sleep"

And Twilight because Mami seemed a little full of herself about things.

And yeah, I changed AJ and Rarity. AJ also has a more protective spirit than Rarity, and would make a better Sayaka than what's her name. What's her name also steals and lies, like Rarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom