• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn this htread moves so fast sometimes

I searched, couldn't find this posted, but i can't imagine it already hasn't been.

105414.jpg

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/critical-miss/9834-Our-Little-Pony

Pony culture gets referenced in the newest Critical Miss. Man i need to go to some conventions.

Kinda funny, really bleh art though.

I was going to argue but I found this not 5 seconds ago,
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDdL4z5qfr4&
I take it all back. I will never doubt this fandom again

Amazing! I'd only say a couple those OCs with the really REALLY dark manes just dont..fit..quite...right.

ReXXX and Dr. Forrester, 2 enemies.

dark times are ahead.

Dr, Forrester wants to Celestia to rule PonyGAF so he keeps getting exclusive Nintendo stuff.

You and I however can rule side by side. I just want to be king of Rule 34, Clopping, Cupcakes and all that other stuff people say is bad.

So I am not the enemy. I am a friend.

Xzeon

Banned
Dr, Forrester wants to Celestia to rule PonyGAF so he keeps getting exclusive Nintendo stuff.

You and I however can rule side by side. I just want to be king of Rule 34, Clopping, Cupcakes and all that other stuff people say is bad.

but i like those things too.

ok well, for now you can be the King of the Pone Underground, but im watchin you.

man wtf am i doing lol, fuckin roleplaying on a message board. what has this show done to me

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

Son, step the fuck off my turf.

Son, step the fuck off my turf.

My turf now, holmes. You weren't around to defend it so I just took it. We in the underground appreciate your kind contributions to the movement. But the Underground PonyGAF needs a savior such as I. I understand their pain and want to lead them to a better clop tomorrow.

Much like Celestia, I just look at this page with confusion.

It's like a really funny version of Game of Thrones with all the false kings trying to take power.

No confusion needed. I hail Tara Strong & Molestia!!! Glad we understand each other.

Kuugrr

Right now? Yes. That isn't even sort of clever.

To be fair though, most puns are bad and the people who make them should feel bad.

Kuugrr

Manehatten is amazing.

The city names are pretty cute, especially "Canterlot." "Mare Do Well" is also kinda funny. Clever wordplay exists.

I mean, it's pretty clear why "Mare-quess of Queenspony" is the kind of terrible, unfunny pun that you make when you wanna get punched in the face, right? It's barely even a pun! C'mon, guys.

Pony puns are great. They're so fun to say that your voice might go a little horse after awhile.

Orcastar

Stuff the sodding Marquis of Fantailer!
You know, there's a fanfic that explains Pinkie's reality-bending powers as coming from her grandfather, whose name was Binky Pie. You can probably guess the rest.

On an unrelated note, have some hamsters:

$200

Banned
The city names are pretty cute, especially "Canterlot." "Mare Do Well" is also kinda funny. Clever wordplay exists.

I mean, it's pretty clear why "Mare-quess of Queenspony" is the kind of terrible, unfunny pun that you make when you wanna get punched in the face, right? It's barely even a pun! C'mon, guys.

...my whole life has been a lie

Kuugrr

Does anyone know of a video on YT for Fighting is Magic where Applejack yells/says 'Buster Hoof'?

Is that a thing that happens? I've only heard her say "Bionic Farm!" and "Yeehaw!" so far. That follow-up super off Summer Rambo is officially called Buster Hoof, though...

Today is Myke's birthday, and with that, I want to point out that I'm keeping track of everypony's birthdays. Here's what I have so far:

1/11: Prade
1/16: Orcastar
2/6: LinkMan
3/13: Chuck
3/14: Songbird
3/15: Carek
3/27: LuffyZoro
4/13: Owlowlicious
5/2: Cheezmo
5/21: Adawg
5/22: Cleofis
7/20: Bakpony
8/2: Myke
8/6: Theonik
8/25: Ahoyhoy
9/19: Jackie
10/12: Ryaxnb
10/26: Mazeedi
11/28: WulfMagnusson
12/10: Xzeon
12/24: Bufbaf
12/27: Cad

Anyone want to add theirs to my database? Anyone I get wrong?

LuffyZoro

Today is Myke's birthday, and with that, I want to point out that I'm keeping track of everypony's birthdays. Here's what I have so far:

Mine is slightly incorrect, it is in fact 3/26.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Cool, that's a great idea, Rho! And thank you for remembering my birthday. :)

Meanwhile, here are some WIP shots from the work I'm doing for the intro of Cutie Mark Crusade: A Dash of Adventure:

uRda2.jpg

hQJMj.jpg

brian577

Banned

Mine is 6/1

Cool, that's a great idea, Rho! And thank you fo remembering my birthday. :)

Meanwhile, here are some WIP shots from the work I'm doing for the intro of Cutie Mark Crusade: A Dash of Adventure:

uRda2.jpg

hQJMj.jpg

Glorious

Lurky

My birthday is 8/20

Hmm add mine, seein' as it is tomorrow, and I'll be 3^cubed finally...=p Shamefully, I won't be having a party .=(

Kuugrr

Mine is 10/8. Right nice o' ya to keep track of 'em!

Hmm add mine, seein' as it is tomorrow, and I'll be 3^cubed finally...=p Shamefully, I won't be having a party .=(

Happy early birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom