• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzeon

Banned
Click and grab the new avatar and drag it over the current one. There is no difference.

yeah its, the exact same thing lol.

lurky u silly filly.

THE KING OF PONE HAS ABANDONED US ALL IS LOST

run n hide

rarity___jacket_by_ookami_95-d59j3f5.png

G-Fex

If you mean in the new avatar, it's most likely the drop shadow that's giving that effect. (Middle left side hair strand?)

Why Twilight?

Cause she'd panic and be uncomfortable for those two suddenly falling in love and marrying.

Twilight doesn't approve.

Razek

Banned
mlfw4505-D7Lbv.gif

Is this the best gif? Yes.

Too easy. BEST! (The faux guy voice there is hilarious too!)
This right after was great:

princess_mi_amore_cadenza____by_duskdrift-d4x8yga.png

Cause she'd panic and be uncomfortable for those two suddenly falling in love and marrying.

Twilight doesn't approve.

Woops, I misread. I thought you meant Spike was going to marry Rarity but found out it was actually Twilight in the dream all along. I think if Spike was old enough she would approve as long as they both seem truly in love.

By new avatar do you mean my current avatar or the one that xzeon made?

Latter.

Lurky

Yeah the avatar Xzeon made was based off an older version of this avatar and while it's not that noticeable, it irks me the way that i cropped it. Which sucks because he did a really good job with the transparency.

kunonabi

Rarity sounds totally different in song. Her actress can't do slight changes in her voice well. She can do extremes like Granny Smith. Luna sounds exactly like Rarity half the time.

Rarity by herself is fairly complicated voice though. Probably the deepest out of the mane 6 with Twilight being the closest. Luna sounding like Rarity half the time is an exaggeration. There are certainly moments where she sounds very similar but nowhere near that much.

I love her singing voice too but I wouldn't trust Ms. Evans with full time Rarity just based on that.

Hi everyone, I just got these in the mail....what do you think??? *Warning, contains both a fandom shirt...and a disturbing mask...use caution!*

Now I warned you, here it is (and yes, one of them is MLP related, a little at least):
If anyone has a 3DS, I have the .MPOs of the mask too...=p If you'd like, I'll upload those...but I was lazy.

The mask review: I like it. My head is big though or something, so it is a tight fit....that said, I can see out of the mouth hole fine. Dogs HATE IT! My little dog tried to attack it after I took it off; seems to offend pets! Seems to be a perfect freak out mask.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
So I was thinking about season three... Since I'm European (Swedish, to be precise) I can't view it when it airs, and since this is a show I'd very much like to support I wonder if there's a way for me to view/buy the episodes legally without much delay. I've heard that the Itunes store have them, but they don't sell tv series here in Sweden and I have no idea when they put them up for sale in relation to the airing date. I know some people who have gotten American accounts via a proxy or something and are able to buy shows that way, so that's not a big concern. European pony-GAF, how do you cope with this? And be careful of what you answer, I don't want to get anyone banned.
Running afoul of importation rules instead of copyright law is OK with us.

Just needs a top hat and monocle to be complete.

Don't give me ideas...I already am considering getting an AppleJack hat...or something, and I also same they had a Unicorn version of this mask...=p It's white, so I would have to settle on a creepy Rarity, hmmm.

Cheerilee

Yeah the avatar Xzeon made was based off an older version of this avatar and while it's not that noticeable, it irks me the way that i cropped it. Which sucks because he did a really good job with the transparency.

Actually, the transparent version doesn't have cropped hair, it actually has more hair, but it has a slightly skewed aspect ratio.

j9mZu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom