• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theonik

CHEEZMO™;40584180 said:
Now you have to start wishing death on police officers or the rest of GAF will ge confused.
He should post on the same kind of threads that guy did and make the whole of GAF confused for good measure.

Could've sworn there was another gaffer with that exact name.
There was, he was perma'd his account was now renamed to "Chuck (old)" so Chuck could get the name.

Razek

Banned
Hmm add mine, seein' as it is tomorrow, and I'll be 3^cubed finally...=p Shamefully, I won't be having a party .=(

Let us commence with the celebration!

You were promised a party!

jbjFDrngtnfefN.jpg

Let's get this party started Pinkie Pie style with a 10 foot flame on a cake!
Happy birthday Nobodyspatzy!

I must thank you all, shamefully a bit of bad news, as my cousins are indeed not coming to visit...and about 6 rejection letters/email for job application decided TODAY, of all days, to show up! *sigh* On top of that, my ladyfriend dumped me...but ehh, I actually am not too upset by it, but I hate that it was confirmed on this day as well.

Whatever, I shall endeavor to enjoy my lucky number day! Next stop, being 30 (but the other years are in the way..=/)

I'm getting a custom Monster Hunter Lego/Megablok hybrid mini-figure made, in the style of either a Rathian, or Rathalos armor set, much like my Tri character, from my brother. PLANNING on making a Demon's/Dark Souls custom as well, but later down the line. My sisters got me more pony cards (and I in turn, gave my little sister a Derpy shirt that didn't fit me). Shamefully, my friend is mum on what they are getting me, but in his defense, I forgot about his this year. =(

McNum

I was just about to ask why there was two Twilights, but the other one is Twilight from next Tuesday, so it makes sense.

Discord steals the show, though. He's admiring his own petrified body. Which, really, seems totally like something Discord would do.

Razek

Banned
I'm very okay with that map. It doesn't quite work out with some scenes we have had and some of the in show maps but I would be alright if it was considered the official map. The more Equestria is considered 'the world', the better I say.

Also, are those place mats?

LuffyZoro

I'm very okay with that map. It doesn't quite work out with some scenes we have had and some of the in show maps but I would be alright if it was considered the official map. The more Equestria is considered 'the world', the better I say.

Also, are those place mats?

It doesn't show Equestria as the world, it clearly has arrows to the lands of the Dragons and Griffons.

blamite

Wow that's an awesome map. May be the first item of pony merch I actually buy. Any idea where I could find that?

Right, but compare it to the globe we see in the episode where spike has growth issues. That one looks like it has so many islands that Equestria would be just a tiny dot on the map. This one makes Equestria at least the size of the Americas.

Edit: Okay, never mind. I read it wrong. I thought those mountains with the snow on the bottom signified another arctic region. With this we could surmise it's about the size of just North America (which seems what they were going for with those town placements), so not exactly as big as I had hoped.
It does say "not to scale" in the lower-left corner, too.

I like that there are some cool canon implications int hat map, too. I wonder if the Frozen North is where the settlers from Hearth's Warming Eve came from? And the Crystal Mountains are nearby so maybe this Crystal Pony thing has something to do with that? I also find it kind of funny the Unicorns still have their own separate area, presumably where all the really racist unicorns live? The idea of a separate Griffon kingdom or something is pretty cool too.

Razek

Banned
It doesn't show Equestria as the world, it clearly has arrows to the lands of the Dragons and Griffons.

Right, but compare it to the globe we see in the episode where spike has growth issues. That one looks like it has so many islands that Equestria would be just a tiny dot on the map. This one makes Equestria at least the size of the Americas.

Edit: Okay, never mind. I read it wrong. I thought those mountains with the snow on the bottom signified another arctic region. With this we could surmise it's about the size of just North America (which seems what they were going for with those town placements), so not exactly as big as I had hoped.

Razek

Banned
Wow that's an awesome map. May be the first item of pony merch I actually buy. Any idea where I could find that?

It does say "not to scale" in the lower-left corner, too.

I like that there are some cool canon implications int hat map, too. I wonder if the Frozen North is where the settlers from Hearth's Warming Eve came from? And the Crystal Mountains are nearby so maybe this Crystal Pony thing has something to do with that? I also find it kind of funny the Unicorns still have their own separate area, presumably where all the really racist unicorns live? The idea of a separate Griffon kingdom or something is pretty cool too.

I absolutely love stuff like this.

The unicorns range could just be a leftover name from before Equestria was united. I was really fascinated by the arctic area as well. I hope we get an episode up there sometime, I really like the winter themes. From the looks of the labeling, it seems like there are only 3 known continents then.

I have a hunch that all members of the family Equidae would most likely reside on the same continent, meaning Zacura and her people could have possibly come from the western southern cut off regions of the map since Twilight references her origin as a "far away land". Maybe there is a savanna type region below the desert?

On dragons, in the episode Dragon Quest we see no ocean travel to where the dragons gather. While it's not conclusive this could be their home territory, it suggests they too reside on the same continent, just the lower eastern region where the arrow points.

The Griffons (and probably other creatures as well) have their own Continent it would seem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom