• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom recently passed away, so I haven't been very pony to be around.

Take it from someone who knows. You will be very not pony to be around for awhile but you'll get back to some normalcy. That much I can promise you. Just try your best to get back to your normal routine as quick as you can because it does help a lot. If you want to talk my PM box is always open. It's the least I can do.

In other news, Cosplay Applejack is mad hot. Smang to Party Cannon to the face. We've had this discussion before. You can do no wrong cosplaying AJ because it's too easy to show some belly and wear some Daisy Dukes.

And in other news, don't be mad because your fave pony can't party and break the 4th wall constantly like it's nothing.

Pinkie Pie...UNDERGROUND PONYGAF KING APPROVED!!!!

Lurky

In other news, Cosplay Applejack is mad hot. Smang to Party Cannon to the face. We've had this discussion before. You can do no wrong cosplaying AJ because it's too easy to show some belly and wear some Daisy Dukes.

And in other news, don't be mad because your fave pony can't party and break the 4th wall constantly like it's nothing.

Pinkie Pie...UNDERGROUND PONYGAF KING APPROVED!!!!

Hey! It's not Fluttershy's fault that she can't party and break 4th walls! Pinkiepie is evil so she gets overpowered!

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Gimme a sec

Quoting for new page of partying

As shall I!

When its time to party, we will party hard!

GANGNAM STYLE!

71800__safe_animated_oc_dance_artist-1n33d4hug_gangnam-style_coconeru.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom